Sign in to follow this  
brettuk

Can Dayz Zombies be played offline? & Cheats Question

Hey,

Is there anyway I can play Dayz Offline, non multiplayer and Cheat/Hack to get all of the Weapons etc>?

Seriously dude? You're ACTUALLY asking how to hack? As for can you play dayz offline? Go google it

Playing DayZ offline, singleplayer will be boring as hell.

Seriously dude? You're ACTUALLY asking how to hack? As for can you play dayz offline? Go google it

He just wants to play singleplayer with all weapons acquired, probably because he doesn't have enough time to play the real thing. He's not asking how to hack so as to harm another players experience, just to better his own in a solo environment.

"Hacking" is done by scripts. And scripts in ARMA 2 are basically the core essential on how to make your own mods/missions. So playing on your own little offline/non-BattleEye server and using scripts there isn't really a problem to anyone. Don't judge right away.

As for OP, I already pretty much told you how to "cheat."

You need to use scripts that are coded to spawn certain things. Be it NPCs, vehicles, props or weapons. (Edit; Don't try any scripts in any online servers. You'll most likely get kicked and/or banned for doing so.)

As for if you can play DayZ offline.. I don't think you can. Maybe by altering the mod files, but that'd that a bit more skill and know-how.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

there used to be a singleplayer version of dayz, but the devs putted it down as it was made by someone else and people kept askign here about it. Also why would you want to play dayz offline? the zombies are at this poitn to easy as it is. you either sneak or you run. But zombies are no problem. Players and scriptkiddies those are the problems

If you want the weapons, start a LAN game, use the mission editor, add in weapons crates and ammo. You can also add zombies and vehicles with ease. Completely and totally legitimate and helps acclimatise you to certain weapons' idiosyncrasies.

Look for tutorials to help you with the mission editor as it's not as intuitive as one might think.

I might update this later to add where certain things are located in the interface.

Edited by Steve.C

Seriously dude? You're ACTUALLY asking how to hack?

... Why are you "surprised" that he is asking how to hack? Almost every DayZ player he meets in this game will be hacking too.