Sign in to follow this  
gfl666

Tents appear allways empty !

Hello beanhunters,

i have problems with saving the tents. They allways appear empty after a restart ! That suck balls, i lost alot of rare and cool stuff on this "bug" , but i think i don`t save properly , because it`s odd to lost the equipment on 4 servers. I 1st thought it`s a server issue, but i tried it on 4 servers and i asked a person on DE 88 and he said that tents are working perfectly.

That`s how i save : I save allways if something is changed in the tent . Like if i found a M4a1, i go to my tent and put it in and save , after 1 hour i put a akm in the tent and save it again , so if something change i save the tent , is this wrong ?

Tried tents on these servers:

DE 246 = fail

DE 241 = fail

DE 88 = fail

DE 281 = fail

Edited by gfl666

there is a bug in 1.7.2.5

vehicles and tents not saving gear.

you also cant remove the tents, even if you destroy it.

In my recent experiences with tents it seems when I place a tent and immediately save it (before any items are placed int it) and then place items in it, upon sever restart the tent is empty.

When I place the tent and then place items inside, and then save the tent, the items will save after server restart. Although if I put items in the tent after I have saved the tent with original items, those items will not survive a server restart. I could be wrong, but that's what I have noticed.

there is a bug in 1.7.2.5

vehicles and tents not saving gear.

you also cant remove the tents, even if you destroy it.

Yes ! This is happen to me on DE 246 all the time ! A tent is allways fully loadet with guns , i take the guns , the tent is fully loaded after a restart and so on....i destroyed it with a bike.... and guess what happened , it spawned again like nothing happen.

In my recent experiences with tents it seems when I place a tent and immediately save it (before any items are placed int it) and then place items in it, upon sever restart the tent is empty.

When I place the tent and then place items inside, and then save the tent, the items will save after server restart. Although if I put items in the tent after I have saved the tent with original items, those items will not survive a server restart. I could be wrong, but that's what I have noticed.

This^

In 1.7.2.5. tents (and possibly vehicles) will only save once after creation. Any subsequent saves will not be stored. So pitch your tent, put your items in it then save. After that save every server restart will result in those items being respawned.