byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

planetdayzbanner.png

Welcome to Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community

Heres some information about us

Servers:

Pl@net DayZ #1 HC Veteran | Chernarus | Whitelist | Beta v.100056 | 1.7.4.4 | planet-dayz.com

b_560_95_1.png

Pl@net DayZ Public | DayZ 2017 v1.0 | Beta v.100056 | Expert | planet-dayz.com

b_560_95_1.png

Pl@net DayZ Public | Namalsk v0.72 | Beta v.100056 | Expert | planet-dayz.com

b_560_95_1.png

Whitelist:

We are whitelist protected, on our Chernarus Server. You can get whitelisted by visiting the whitelist page and filling in your GUID. Information on how to acquire your GUID is given on that page

General Rules:

Dont Hack Or Cheat In Any Way (Alt+F4 is considered cheating)

Dont Run Around With Hacked Weapons, Hide The Body Or Place The Hacked Item On A Zombie And Hide It

English Chat Only & Side Chat Is For Writing Only. NO VON!!!

People Without Weapons Are No Threat And SHOULD Be Left Alive

Refugee Camp is the only SAFESPOT. NO killing can take place here, you will get banned. Read the Sticky about it

General Information:

BlissHIVE server software with own private HIVE & several admins

Own Website, Forums & Teamspeak

Running 24/7

HC Veteran & Expert Difficulty

Chats: Side / Direct / Vehicle / Group

Theres A LOT of vehicles

Updates are frequent and restarts every 6 hours

Server is located in Germany

Vehicles & tent inventory saves just fine

We DONT provide rollback service

Timezone is GMT-3

No shared HIVE

Vehicle Hoarding Guidelines:

It is not incouraged

If you hoard, expect to be hunted and have them destroyed

If one finds a vehicle hoarder camp, you are incouraged to blow it up for no reason

Warnings & Kick/Ban:

We wont insta ban you unless you cheat or do something really bad. More about cheating further down

We will hand out warning to players. Theese warning will be given if players break the rules

Theres several kind of warning:

1st time - You will get a warning ingame, possibly at forums, and it could involve a kick, depending on the circumstances

2nd time - You will get anywhere from 1-3 day ban, depending on the circumstances

3rd time - The ban-hammer drops. Life time ban

Given the fact most people use von in sidechat by accident all the time, theese rules are bended abit when it comes to sidechat

You will get told by the majority of the population to "STFU IN SIDECHAT" and Admin will interfer if it doesnt help

Now cheating. Theres several kinds of cheating:

Scripters/Hackers - Theese will usually be detected by BE logs and we will ban based on that info.

Alt-F4 Cunts - If a player is reported to have done it several times, the warning system will kick in.

Duping Bastards - Exploitation of the knows bugs in DayZ, will result in warning system kicking in.

Other Bad Things:

Trolling - This is not cheating, and nothing better then a good troll tbh. But if its to excessive, the warning system will kick in.

Abusive Language/Racism - This Is probably one of the worst things you could do ingame and if done bad enough can result in insta lifetime ban

Ghosting/Hopping - This is simply not tolerated in any way and could very easily earn you a ban, without warnings.

Having 2 Accounts - Only dodgy people have this, dont do it.

So come join us, click the banners!!

planetdayzbanner.png

***TO CLARIFY***

Pl@net DayZ has NOTHING to do with DayZPlanet

Pl@net DayZ is an independant admin team, with own hardware and everything

DayZPlanet is hosted by Vilayer, and is what they are calling theyre HIVE

We have NOTHING to do with Vilayer

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 38

I am interested in playing on your server, however by following the above guide would it fix my current issue of:

“deleted. brg_africa, mbg_buildings_2, ibr_plants, ibr_hangers, ibr_airports, dayz_lingor_code, dayz_lingor_weapons, dayz_lingor_equipt, dayz_lingor_vehicles, ibr_lingor, chn_crocodile"

I've already tried about 3 different guides and i still face the same problem.

I believe you have that error coz the lingor files arent in the right place or you arent openeing dayz lingor (its a mod in a mod so its not the same as oppening dayz normally, hence the @dayz_lingor in .bat file and not @dayz)

Ive used the guide on several computers and you end up with a .bat file that will get you directly into the main menu of dayz lingor.

Edited by Byrgesen

Okay I've downloaded the above link, booted up the game and now what is the server name to test it? can you PM me it :)

Edit: Also downgraded my Beta to the server's version. :)

Edited by deltaforce11

glad you got it working mate :D

Banditry is allowed and you want groups to start fighting each other? Yet when shooting at some ppl with black suv at prison getting kicked from server?... Sigh

lol. i will talk to em. theres no reason to kick you if you just want to get some action -_- im sorry mate. will get it fixed.

Excellent Server there, Byrgesen! even though it was darker than dark at the time me and my buddy came on we had a blast. I'll definitely be returning to your server for my Lingor kicks. :thumbsup: :beans: :thumbsup:

Was looking forward to trying this server out now but sadly it's night, but I'll try it some other time when it's not darker than dark :)

Server got restarted... lost my SVD camo + 5 mags + SUV like 3-4 days ago due to the database issue so I've not been on as much

because I don't fancy starting all over again =[

Edited by deltaforce11

Sorry to hear it delta, but if it makes you feel any better you weren't the only one that lost stuff :) every one did. We had no choice that time around, it was the only way to fix the bugs on the server. But now the server is running very smoothly and its population is growing. Remember its Day Z and you shouldn't get attached to anything :) because its not a question of if.. but of when will I lose my stuff. I think if Day Z were to adopt a motto it should be "shit happens". With the endless amount of ways things could go terribly wrong in this game I think that motto fits it quite well :).

'Shit' most definitely happens. Walking down some stairs tonight I actually walked straight through the wall (the stairs being on the inside of the building) fell to the ground, broke my legs, passed out and lost 3k blood. Good job 'Jimmies had just given me a lift to the hospital before hand for supplies.

Thanks to RustledJimmies and Dirtdiver tonight for making me and my friend most welcome.

Server got restarted... lost my SVD camo + 5 mags + SUV like 3-4 days ago due to the database issue so I've not been on as much

because I don't fancy starting all over again =[

Yes im sorry mate, but the DB got a major update to fix humanity and vehicles spawns and for some wierd reason the backup didnt work :( it usually does but not this time unfortunatly and as this is dayz, theres not really a reason to be totally exited about gear or vehicles, they will be gone soon anyway hehe.

I hope you can live with that :) and for the vehicle, even tho it got lost in the DB update, it could easily have been stolen hehe, we loose vehicles all the time.

And as a patch on the wound we could pick you up and hep you get started again mate. Abit more fun maybe :) i hope you come back

Edited by Byrgesen

There has been a beta patch update guys :) go get the correct version.

I recently found out that setting cpucount=4 insted of 2 in your .bat file actually decreases performance A LOT!!

So go edit your .bat file and lower cpucount=4 to 2 and it will run alot better.

I have also changed the guide accordingly :) hope it helps you as much as it helps me.

Was playing on the server earlier this evening, pretty fun even though I didn't meet anybody. I already got myself enough supplies to survive for a little bit. I just hope I find a friendly face when I get on tomorrow. This might be my favorite Day Z Lingor server.

Welcome mate :) i hope you have some fun hehe.

I myself arent gonna play atm, coz GW2 just got out :D but theres plenty of other people online at peak hours hehe.

• Like 1

I'll be sure to tell my friends about your server and give them a link to this forum page. A lot of them are going to love this style of Day Z.

Edited by Milne

Got on. Got kicked. Got kicked again. My files are no good apparently. Got tired of trying fixes.

Did you get kicked by Santuary or cos you were missing files?

I'll be sure to tell my friends about your server and give them a link to this forum page. A lot of them are going to love this style of Day Z.

Very nice mate :D the more the merryer :)

Very nice mate the more the merryer :)

Tru dat, was getting kinda repetative when I walked in a building with my M4 lowered going "Hello?" my entire time playing and not finding a single soul :D

Edited by Milne