Sign in to follow this  
PalicoPadge

DayZ'd & Confused (New Series)

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd drop a note about my new YouTube page with my DayZ shinnanigans on...

http://www.youtube.c...ser/palicopadge

I've done a little title sequence and have given myself a few rules to follow to keep things interesting for you to watch and me to play... Hope you enjoy. :)

• Like 1

Looks good so far, gotten to ep 4 :)

Keep'em coming

Thanks... 3 episodes a week! I'm also planning on doing a bit with Lingor and Takistan in the near future. Spread the word too... it's hard getting noticed on Youtube when there is a lot of coverage out there. :D

Episode 18 Is Up!

This Is The Start Of A Series Of Episodes Which Have A LOT Of Ups And Downs, From A Great Start At The Balota Airfield To Broken Legs In The Middle Of Cherno To Ghillie Suits On The Way To Electro! Worth Keeping An Eye On If You Enjoy Single Player DayZ And Definatly The Most Fun I've Had With The Mod To Date!!

Episode 19 up! A lucky hit by a zombie forces me to re-examine my thoughts on skipping the big towns in this life... It all starts to go wrong from here! :huh:

Now Up To A Reasonable Amount Of Health, I Go Looking For A Bigger Bag And Primary Weapon Before Getting The Hell Out Of Cherno...

DayZ'd & Confused is up to it's QUARTER OF A CENTURY EPISODE!! And I find my first helicopter...

Up To Episode 10 Now... Come Check It Out!

New Episode Every Other Day!

Someones gotta say this....

I just watched the whole episode waiting for something to happend...in the end a chopper flys by...

ppl need to stop making these dayz videos where they pick up boring loot in a city...just makes it harder to find the good vids

Someones gotta say this....

I just watched the whole episode waiting for something to happend...in the end a chopper flys by...

ppl need to stop making these dayz videos where they pick up boring loot in a city...just makes it harder to find the good vids

A Chopper flies by and kills me as I try to hide from them. If you don't like "Lets Plays" you need to look up "DayZ Montages" or else you get the boring bits too.... it could have been worse, I could have left all the running in at normal speed!

This Episode is a continuation of my "Ghillie Suit" life after I logged onto another server and had to start over... and as it was with that life... The mayhem doesn't end!! (Yet) This is part 1 of 2 great episodes i filmed in series... Hope you enjoy it!

This is the 2nd part of 2 action packed episodes... It starts with me running to the farm from the last episode which leads up to a climax in the barn...

Episode 30 is out... and I get caught off guard by the rapidly dwindling light... again.

This is the last of my episodes featuring the original map for the time being... and just goes to show that irony is not wasted on me at all!

OK Peeps, After getting a little bored with the standard map I thought I'd shake things up a little and give myself 3 lives on all the other maps... First one out, Namalsk!