Caesar (DayZ)

A Threat To Banditry Itself, And A Solution.

I personally like the suicide bomber idea.besides that if a SINGLE pro bandit sniper finds a sqaud of these guys they're not gona last long.

You make it sounds like Chern, isn't a woody wonderland...where tree's and hills block line of sight, and snipers are easily out maneuvered... Ive never actually seen a sniper take down an entire squad...maybe 1-2 guys before he is rooted out or Alt+F4's.

You have no organisation and will never trust each other sure you may kill a few of us and destroy a few base

but we will come back again and again and again

The same goes to you guys after the first hard hit.

We'll ALWAYS come back. Bandits don't tire of killing survivors. Survivors will tire of having to look over their shoulder every 4 seconds, getting attacked, and ambushed. The threat of loss of time and items will weed out those who have fear, which is like 30% at least

and the dismantling will begin.

• Like 1

Ladies Ladies, I don't advertise my unit as some "Super awesome special forces group" I actually denote that the CQF is a "Third Rate, Overweight, bunch of spetsnaz alcoholics". If you want to flop your e-peen around, be my guest. Bandits do not worry me, hackers do not worry me, the games replay value worries me. People don't like getting killed, yea thats 100% correct. But what people don't like more is playing a game that just gets repetitive, and here were putting a different spin on it.

But if it suits you, hunt us. It really adds to the fun. Just please, let's be realistic and take a few inches off your e-peen and call it like it is, an unfair advantage to work alone.

I hope to see you on the server

• Like 3

Freeside isn't actually anti-bandit, despite popular belief. We're anti-people-that-shoot-at-us. I'll sell you the gun that you kill me with, so long as everything is done without the hax and the boring battle-log shit.

lol RP, this will bring hackers to destroy them im pretty sure, u cant handle a group big as that in DayZ unless u know all of them IRL

Whose roleplaying? We handle our guys pretty well... :/

Ladies Ladies, I don't advertise my unit as some "Super awesome special forces group" I actually denote that the CQF is a "Third Rate, Overweight, bunch of spetsnaz alcoholics". If you want to flop your e-peen around, be my guest. Bandits do not worry me, hackers do not worry me, the games replay value worries me. People don't like getting killed, yea thats 100% correct. But what people don't like more is playing a game that just gets repetitive, and here were putting a different spin on it.

But if it suits you, hunt us. It really adds to the fun. Just please, let's be realistic and take a few inches off your e-peen and call it like it is, an unfair advantage to work alone.

some good ole BoB vs goon maybe. GLHF

some good ole BoB vs goon maybe. GLHF

Sorry brosef. If I have to choose goon or BoB I'll go goon. I never ever want to see BoB again.

Pirate

• Like 1

I find it fun to see bandits being butthurt for a change...the Coalition has already reached a goal :D

-O

Survivors keep coming here...saying we're scared...or butthurt...or unprepared....but I see none of that. I see people calmly discussing how to destroy everything you're trying to build...who's butthurt? If anything the people of the coalition are butthurt, so butthurt that they have to band together to apply anti-inflammatory cream to each other's assholes.

• Like 2

Perhaps I was unclear, I never said we had to trust each other. The old adage, "Honor among thieves." comes to mind. Less trust, more, "Kill the survivors before each other." Killing is what bandits do. I just meant we should focus it. We already cause damage just trying to kill whoever, if we focus all that damage, that could be truly awe-inspiring. Also, imagine the fucking loot! Ambush a caravan and take what you want. I like the sound of THAT.

Edited by Caesar
  • Like 1

Perhaps I was unclear, I never said we had to trust each other. The old adage, "Honor among thieves." comes to mind. Less trust, more, "Kill the survivors before each other." Killing is what bandits do. I just meant we should focus it. We already cause damage just trying to kill whoever, if we focus all that damage, that could be truly awe-inspiring. Also, imagine the fucking loot! Ambush a caravan and take what you want. I like the sound of THAT.

Pretty much what I said in my first post in this thread. We don't have to trust each other. But we don't have to fight each other either. Do you ever see pirhana's attacking each other during a feeding frenzy?

I see people calmly discussing how to destroy everything you're trying to build...

Sure thing, I'm going to post you our mission ops and the server I'm on when we get one going. You are welcome to bring friends, guns and the blindfolds that you all wear when you circle jerk your "buddies".

I'll even bring my mountain dew to sweeten the honey pot.

All that I have left to say to you: Your beans will be especially delicious

^ Pretty much this ^

I encourage banditry, it adds so much to the game right now. Hunting and being hunted are undoubtedly the most thrilling parts of this game.

Protecting medics is fun because it's hard, the better you are, the more fun I have playing this game

Looking forward to seeing you out there :)

Uh, no. You're nothing like Freedom. You're just like that other group in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. That one called Bandits. Who would've guessed?

Freedom was about doing whatever you wanted, but they weren't bandits.

• Like 1

The funny thing is that with over 4,000 servers that leave less than 1 person from the coalition to a server. This is really no threat at all and the fact that you are even touting them as a threat not only gives them way too much credit but also gives them free advertising. Bandits gonna bandit bro. No trade camp has worked yet and more than likely none will ever work in any real way with things the way they are. Video is proof:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/28cCU648kEw

Edited by Kuro5hin420

Yeah I am not scared at this prospect at all...so some people are going to herd a bunch of tards with big guns through the streets? All it takes is a few general shots, some confusion, and they kill themselves. If anything it gives a hard target to harass.

Essentially this is just a very sneaky and well written clan recruitment post

Yeah I am not scared at this prospect at all...so some people are going to herd a bunch of tards with big guns through the streets? All it takes is a few general shots, some confusion, and they kill themselves. If anything it gives a hard target to harass.

This. Some smoke, frags, or a few shots here and there from a very small group will play it out perfectly. I'm not a bandit (more neutral), but this would be funny as hell to watch.