Sign in to follow this  
robertmcknz

Looking for group

Hey everyone. I have been playing this game for 3 days so far and I'm strating to understand it. I have watched many videos on obtaining weapons and surviving and on and on and on. I have also of course, played the game. I now feel ready to meet up with people in the game. I am not a bandit (Survivor, that's why I'm posting here). Im ready to gang up with some people who can show me the ropes in this game. My steam user name is Eski1240 and my nickname is SGT Tasty Wheat. Please respond to this thread before making contact if you are interested. Thank you.

• Like 1

I play casual, I got steam account... Pretty new to game but starting to figure it out. We can join up if want , just let me no one here. Mite be better with few people in group.

yeah sure im game with you guys if you want. just send me a message over steam or friend me. ill play with anyone

Hey, i tried to search for SGT Tasty Wheat . Your profile did not appear to me.. Do you have a profile that is hidden? Mine is dave_play..

i have team speak. Anyone who wants to hmu on steam my name is Eski1240 and my nick name is SGT Tasty Wheat

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!