The Real Barnabus

Looking for someone to team up with tonight

Getting bored running around by myself. Some friends got me into DayZ a couple months ago but they don't have time to play anymore and I'm tired of just running back and forth accumulating gear that may never get used. I have a decent load out and if things go well I'm willing to share of course. Just looking for some fun casual play, I play cautiously but am not really afraid to die. I find playing by myself I'm generally on the not-so-fun side of those oh sh*t moments.

Timezone: GMT-5 (CST)

Skill: medium

steam: redisforlosers

I won't be on till later this evening, 6 or so my time. Hit me up and lets go kill some stuff.

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Edited by zalkota

I'll play with you guys. I always like heling people and finding others to join.

GMT -8

Steam: zachgibson22

Hey all sorry my mic crapped out tonight and I'm just not down to play multiplayer without being able to communicate. I'm gonna grab a new one in the morning, then I'll add you guys up, kick some ass and take some names!