Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

Pls remove the ugly and rediculous sepia effects

Please remove all artificial colour effects (when being healthy enough).

What is the logic behind the world being grey(ish), even in an apocalypse/endtime setting? The grass, the trees and everything else does not covered by a veil suddenly. It just looks ugly and rediculous. The default Arma II colors are just perfect.

You just found a spot in a good ping server, then you discover that this stupid sepia/grey module is activated there.

LOW? if u lose 1 health ALL THE BRIGHT COLORS gets the fuck out. horrible atleast make it 8000- or less blood geeeeeeez

Ya, the sepia effect kicks in too early. Technically, you could maybe make an argument for that being realistic, but you only notice that you've lost perception of color when it's really bad/you're about pass out from hypoxia.

I don't think you know what Sepia is.

It'd be grayscale if anything.

Regardless, get some meat in you, it's meant to be an indicator that you're low on blood.

I like the colors when you are between 10 and 12k. Less comic like.

I also feel the Arma engine looks fake when the colors are vibrant and then looks better when you start to lose health. I permanently lowered this so the color is never super vibrant even at full 12000k health.If you have Nvdia card just go into control panel/adjust desktop color settings/drop digital vibrance from +50 to +40