thelonewarrior

Some of the work our group does.....hunting player killers...

Ok, let me chip in before this turns into a basic internet argument about who has the biggest dick and can piss the furthest.

@Staatsfeind84:

First of all, let me say that shouldn't we be able to just talk without all this childish crap? I apologize for my Regulators for getting a bit heated there and hope we can steer this talk back to a proper track since I have a question for you.

I don't want to give you crap for being a player killer since at the end of the day, this is a game and whatever makes you happy about it is the correct way for you to play it. I don't know if you bothered to read my earlier post here, but if you did, what do you think is the ultimate goal in the game for you? How long do you think it'll be fun to play this as a PvP deathmatch game (that doesn't have any of the well-designed levels of a proper DM game)? From your posts I understand you're not shooting newbies as much as going after tougher targets, and for that, you'll have my beans since you're not a part of the asshole squad.

But even then, do you think you'll be playing this game in a month or 3 months? What do you see yourself doing - just more of the same? You'll have all the loot, know every location and have a thousand murders on your character. Is that REALLY that much fun? Maybe they'll add new guns and some new rules to mix it up for you a bit, but seriously dude - that's all the imagination you're willing to put in this game?

And before you even start, I'm not trolling you. Really not. Just asking if you have a point to play a game like this since I've felt it's bound to get boring eventually? Maybe you'll just move to the next game while the HC people will hang around to develop towns, trading, convoys and all kinds of cool shit imaginable. Maybe you'll join us? Maybe you'll stay the way you are and be the bogeyman for those communities? In any case, I'd like to know what you think it'll be.

Stay safe,

-O

Let me explain that for you. I know, for many players the final goal is to hunt other bandits, build up a trade company or something else that doesn´t ruin other players gameplay. But I´am playing Bohemia games since 2001.

First Operation Flashpoint, the mother of all Military Simulations. Then Armed Assault. And since 2009 Armed Assault 2.

I spend thousands of hours in these games. Of course I know every weapon very well, believe me. Since Arma 2 I play it as PvP game with beautiful online Mods such as Warfare Benny Edition. At least 3 years of Fun, doing only PvP.

My final goal in Dayz is to hunt down enemy players, with the big guns, searching for their bases and destroy (deploy all weapons out of the tent, then saving them) them, searching for their vehicles and destroy them, before they get bored doing camping in Elektro or Cherno. I am alone and I will stay allone. Because Mates can make mistakes and its easier to spot 3 or 4 players instead of one player.

I am doing very well at this, at least 27 camps (with 7 or more tents) got destroyed by me. I know its bad, but at least the owners of the camps dont get bored :D

• Like 1

Why u so mad bro??? The only immature thing is your reaction to my post. There´s so much hate in it, that it makes me laughing.

Would you like to point out my "hate" for the rest of us? I never said one hateful thing -- just that you were being immature. You were trying to demean someone else, and make yourself seam awesome, I called you out. Don't be a jerk to my friends, and I will be the nicest person you've ever seen. I love bandits, they're awesome. I hate jerks, I do not like it when people feel the need to call everyone else bad (especially when they're my friends). Lonewarrior is a very cool and nice person, he spends most of his time in game trying to help other people. Whatever you think about that, or him, at least try to recognize that and treat him well. He's done nothing to you, so why be a jerk to him and those with him?

Uhhhhhh look at me, I´am a Regulator, I´am the Texas Ranger and I will judge other people for their actions against the poor survivors. I have tons of weapons and I will only do good things with them. blaaa blaaa blaaa. Face it, nobody need s your help. Every player with a weapon will kill you sooner or later, even if you helped him before.

People may not need our help, that doesn't mean we won't offer it. We're not like you, we don't just jump on the train with everyone else. We go against the flow, and try to make a more fun gaming experience for everyone. We love bandits, we love killing them even more, the game would be nothing without them. We're nice, polite people and I don't think we deserve to be treated so poorly by people like you :P.

And I'm sorry bro, but you were acting very immaturely. Bragging about your skill in a video game, and demeaning others just makes you like like a two year old.

No thx, my son. Banging my girlfriend is enough sport for me. I´am not frustrated, this game brings me so much fun. More than any other game before. One reason are players, that think, this is RL and we must follow the rules. Breaking the rules is more fun, believe me.

And as a continuation from my previous post, bragging about banging your GF is not very mature either. Not only have the vast majority of adults done it, nobody cares about your sexual practices. Yet again, you're just trying to brag >.>.

Btw sorry for my bad english :D

No problem, I probably made a few typos myself.

If you guys want to impress, or instill fear, then upload videos of you murdering Sacriel and his boys, Dymoxide and the Slovenian, Acebane etc...

I would have more respect if you went into the towns and killed those noobs who kill noobs with the same weapons tier. What was that guy carrying? An AK? You guys have AS50's and L85's. You can't really take the high moral ground.

We don't work like that. We protect everyone from everyone. We kill noobs who ruin people's days, and we kill pros who ruin people's days. We could have gone to NW airfield and pretty much only fought other groups (and we have, by the way), but we're primarily in this to help others. That's why they're in Elektro. We're not here to impress you, this is not meant to be an awe inspiring video. We're just trying to get the point across, if you want a new and different gaming experience, give us a shot. If you're tired of being just like every other mindless clone, give us a shot.

Edited by *Regulator* Curt

Good job on taking that guy down Regulators. I'm friends with PandaPudding (a member of your clan) and he really enjoys being a part of it. When he and I aren't adventuring together, he's off in the cities helping new spawns and the like. Keep up the good work guys!

My final goal in Dayz is to hunt down enemy players, with the big guns, searching for their bases and destroy (deploy all weapons out of the tent, then saving them) them, searching for their vehicles and destroy them, before they get bored doing camping in Elektro or Cherno. I am alone and I will stay allone. Because Mates can make mistakes and its easier to spot 3 or 4 players instead of one player.

That's a good answer and very close to what we're doing too. I respect real lone wolves, so have my beanz and stay safe.

-O

• Like 1

Oh look, everyone stop hating.

Its not going to get you anywhere, this isnt one of our better missions I just post our videos now and again. If you really think we are that bad, take a look at some of the other videos we have done, otherwise just let it go.

So what if we mess around? We dont always have to play seriously, if we die and lose our gear we dont care, we can get decent weapons in an hour at the most.

For the record we have killed more bandits than losses we have suffered, far more. Obviously I dont count us dying to hackers and server hoppers legit kills on us.

To the guy who thinks our thermal wont help us. There are only two ways to hide from thermal:

1. Your using the invisibilty hack, ive seen it used and you dont show on thermal but the muzzle flash still appears

2. You are in cover.

The thermal has a sight range of nearby 2000m on a clear weather game, much further than the effective range of any rifle (the most is roughly 1200m)

If you really think you have a legit way of gettng past us with thermal, im all ears........otherwise stop bothering to post as its not getting you anywhere

We are not here to earn respect, why should we run into town guns blazing and take the guys out when we can do it from afar? All thats going to do is attract attention from an other snipers. We usually do engage people in town, but we were on the hill observing so why give away our position and charge in? If we had done that you would only have complained saying we were easy sniper targets

And the high moral ground? So if the guy has a hachet and starts murdering unarmed players you expect us to drop our guns and draw our hachets? No, life isnt fair, war is much less fair. The person who wins is the one with the advantage, we had the advantage so we took the chance.

What do you expect us to do? Go down and say 'Oh please mr bandit stop killing everyone, we wont shoot at you'

Do you think any other sniper is going to do the same to us? No one fights fair.

Thanks for backing me up guys fellow regulators :)

Edited by thelonewarrior
  • Like 1

Hey regulators,

We invite you to have some fun on LU166, we are a squad of 4 with very similar objectives.

Come to chill out with us at our well fortified basement. I'll pay meat and mountain dew!

After a barbecue time, we can hunt those pussies snipers together.

I PM lonewarrior for more informations!

Regards,

Edited by hwk

You guys have a non-argument here.

@Staatsfeind

They're a group who set themselves up a nice little role play. That's how you enjoy games. That's exactly the kind of stuff Rocket encourages people to do. And hence you like to harass playerkillers and hoarders yourself you should see that you guys actually are on the same side.

@regulators

I think the "problem" here is just that your demo-video isn't all that impressive compared to your little speech and nobody likes posers.

Now back to the beans. Enjoy your role playing. Both sides. ^^

Amen, Tommes, amen. At the end of the day, we're all here to enjoy this game in the way that suits us the best. We like to RP a bit and follow a simple code that presupposes that one good deed deserves another. This code gets us killed sometimes, but it also has lead to some of the best experiences this game has yet had to offer us.

-O

The concept of your clan is cool, but the details are what are comical. A 100+ person clan with as50s and other top-tier weapons hunting lone wolf bandits with guns they found respawned in elektro or somewhere, and not doing it with any particular tactics (as showcased) who felt the need to post a video demonstrating their coolness is begging to be mocked.

Again, you may be the best clan in the world, at least if you have a group of 4-6 elite players and the rest as fodder.

The concept of your clan is cool, but the details are what are comical. A 100+ person clan with as50s and other top-tier weapons hunting lone wolf bandits with guns they found respawned in elektro or somewhere, and not doing it with any particular tactics (as showcased) who felt the need to post a video demonstrating their coolness is begging to be mocked.

Again, you may be the best clan in the world, at least if you have a group of 4-6 elite players and the rest as fodder.

We didn't do it to brag, we did it to show the style of game we play -- protecting others. So what is comical exactly? Your post confuses me on so many levels. We hunt lone wolf bandits and bandit clans, we also search for hacker camps and such. We protect survivors and provide medical assistance. Most of us got our loot by raiding NW airfield, we didn't just get everything in Elektro... why would you think you got all of it in Elektro?

That post confused me as well, this was far from one of our best videos.

Also to note, we didnt fire 5 shots from the sniper rifle, we fired 1, the other shots were from a L8 thermal rifle my other teamate was carrying which has a range of 300m and we were like 600m away, obviously you need to learn what each gunshot sounds like.

I have nothing to say to that guy except watch the rest of our videos before you mock us.

Are you serious?

What makes you think we somehow found 4 thermal rifles, dmrs and as50s in elektro? Its impossible to find those weapons there.

We spent a long time hunting for the right weapons

THIS IS NOT A SHOWCASE VIDEO, its just one of the many things we do

Edited by thelonewarrior
  • Like 1