thelonewarrior

Some of the work our group does.....hunting player killers...

Here is a video from todays play with my group, as we head to elektro to pick off any player killers.

We are the Regulators, our mission to help any players we come across and eliminate any bandits and player killers that kill unarmed new spawns etc:

The beginning is our journey to elektro, so we were messing around a bit. But once we arrive it becomes clear theres a stone cold player killer on the loose, time for us to step in and take him down

If you are interested in joining our clan check out my youtube for more videos on our adventures or go to our forums if you wish to become a Regulator and try to balance the game between friendly survivor and bandiits:

http://regulators.freeforums.org/

Edited by thelonewarrior
  • Like 10

I don't usually dump on people, but that is some terribad play at the start. Shooting at harmless zombies? Pigs? Right next to electro? If we were on TS together I would be raging at you to get some discipline and stop giving away our position.

• Like 3

I don't usually dump on people, but that is some terribad play at the start. Shooting at harmless zombies? Pigs? Right next to electro? If we were on TS together I would be raging at you to get some discipline and stop giving away our position.

In order to do something bad, you first have to be trying to do it well. At that point in time, the goal was to have fun, and as such it wasn't "terribad". The game is about having fun, not make sure you're playing in the most maximally safe way as you can. They were all doing that sort of stuff because it's fun. Those of us who don't run around willy nilly murdering other players have to find some way to compensate, we don't get into as many interesting/enjoyable encounters so we try to have fun in other ways.

Hate to dump on you bro, but I think you need to remember it's a game, not real life.

@Lone

Great vids as always, ignore the haters, they just be hating yo.

Edited by *Regulator* Curt
  • Like 3

looks good, looks like you guys are a lot of fun, watched a few of your vids, i need to find a good group that likes to have fun to play with

Lol killing player killers,if i seen your group of rag tag retards on my server i'd light you guys up like a fucking christmas tree.

If your mission was to kill pk's and you were playing like that outside of Elektro I suspect you have a lot of days/nights of failure normally, at least unless you guys are just zerging people. That said, good luck. Bandits are forced to play better to stay alive if they are lone wolf types anyway so I'm not surprised a group of survivors isn't as good.

• Like 1

Lol killing player killers,if i seen your group of rag tag retards on my server i'd light you guys up like a fucking christmas tree.

You must have 1337 gaming skills bro, you're better at a video game (you think) than other people! You can kill people in a video game! Seriously dude, chill out and grow up.

If your mission was to kill pk's and you were playing like that outside of Elektro I suspect you have a lot of days/nights of failure normally, at least unless you guys are just zerging people. That said, good luck. Bandits are forced to play better to stay alive if they are lone wolf types anyway so I'm not surprised a group of survivors isn't as good.

And what tells you we're not "as good"? Was there some sort of grave error they made?

Edited by *Regulator* Curt

Actually we were no where near elektro in the first few parts, there was no one else on the server with us when we were shooting zombies so how do you plan on 'lighting us up' without cheating.

When we are not playing seriously, we dont hit populated servers when we dont feel like playing seriously, with no one else on the server what is your plan to kill us exactly?

If you plan on lightning us up just tell me how you plan to hide from us? We all have thermal scoped weapons.........seriously you are being unbelievebly arrogant if you think you can get away with taking out 4 guys who will see you first gurranteed, we had 2 guys scanning all around at all times so unless you 'magically' come over a hill, aim right at us by sheer luck and kill us all while under the cover of trees before we see you on one of our sweeps (which takes around 10 seconds to cover all around us) then you dont have much chance.

No we dont fail that much, we have killed more bandits etc since we started doing this than losses we have suffered.

We have only lost a fight twice, and both times it was due to hackers killing us.

Stop being arrogant and stop thinking you are a 'god', its people like you that underestimate us

And you think we are a rag tag group of retards? We have over 100 members in our clan, my videos are just one of many groups, do your research before making insults

Edited by thelonewarrior
  • Like 1

Like the topic says, hunting pkillers is just one part of the mission statement we've given ourselves. We are also out to help people in need, gather information on various servers and clans, work with other friendly groups, run supplies within our internal trading network, do medic work and so on - the end goal is just make the game more interesting for members of our group and hopefully for other players as well.

Anybody who does not agree with us or thinks of us as a threat is only doing so because we're threatening the concept of "fun" in this game for them (killing others indiscriminately). We do not want to claim your turf, dominate your servers, steal your loot or kill you. We do not take our orders from anyone and never will. We're always ready to help, even when that can lead to an ambush by people who do not want to face us in a fair fight. We're not concerned by losing our lives for our cause since all you lose is gear, which is easy to get back especially with the help of your Regulator brothers and sisters. What we are concerned about, though, is you being a prick and a bully and ruining other people's shit for no reason whatsoever. That's when we step in every chance we get.

So, to anybody reading this: think about what you want this game to give you. How long can killing fresh spawns remain interesting before you start getting bored and turn into a hacker or quit playing? Weeks? Months? How many times can you 'light us up like fucking christmas tree' to still have it entertain you and keep you interested? This game is a playground for us all and it makes me genuinely sad to see that people can't think of the possibilities on offer beyond shooting on sight and keeping the game as it is (especially when people use the "it's a dog-eat-dog world, bro"-justification - a guy with a flashlight is not a "dog" that's going to eat you with your AS50 and your NVGs, so grow up, ok?). I love the paranoia this game creates, but when I see groups like the White List Medics or Freeside Traders, I see so much more than just deathmatching around the same three streetcorners for absolutely nothing but upping your murder counter.

So, we know what we want. What do you want from this game?

-Oldtribe

PS: You can call me a butthurt carebear now, I won't mind :)

Edited by *Regulator* Oldtribe
  • Like 1

Tell me your server. Tell me your location. Turn on your Bandicam--> Watch how your mates hit the ground before you get a bullet in your head. Your termal scope won´t help you. Then post the video in this thread and see how every bandit is laughing at you.

Tell me your server. Tell me your location. Turn on your Bandicam--> Watch how your mates hit the ground before you get a bullet in your head. Your termal scope won´t help you. Then post the video in this thread and see how every bandit is laughing at you.

What's the point? Anybody you kill, just respawns. And now they hate you. Congratulations.

-O

Wow! Someone has serious video game skills. You are the coolest player I've ever seen on this game. Everybody should just quit now because there's no use playing with someone as hardcore as you around. Wow!

Do you feel ridiculous when you say these kinds of things, or does it only sound ridiculous to those reading it? Do you realize how immature you sound? "Wow! I'm cool. I can kill like four people in a video game, at the same time!".

P.S.

Dallas 129 - Far South-West

I have every tool, L85 with 6 clips, a DMR with 7 clips, medical supplies, food/drink... If you want or need any of those things come kill me and take them. Aren't I hardcore as well? Wow! Wow! Look I am tough. Mister tough guy is what I'm called. Oh wait! Was that your name? And be sure to leave your ign here on the forums that way we'll be able to confirm that it was you that killed me in a totally hardcore way.

See you around ... if you show up, Mister tough guy with 1337 gaming skills.

: P

I suggest kickboxing or jujitsu. You're too frustrated.

• Like 1

I think you need new snipers. I heard a lot of AS50 misses. That should never happen <1000 yards unless you're trying to hit Mr Bolt. That crawling(prone) guy at the end, lol.

Why have you got some whiny little 10year old on chat. I could not be doing with that.

I think you need new snipers. I heard a lot of AS50 misses. That should never happen <1000 yards unless you're trying to hit Mr Bolt. That crawling(prone) guy at the end, lol.

Why have you got some whiny little 10year old on chat. I could not be doing with that.

Yeah, some of us aren't pro. We let anyone and everyone with similar goals in our group. And about the kid, he's one of the most mature people I've met. He's really kind, really helpful, very proper, and a great guy. I personally don't judge people based on their voice, rather their character.

Wow! Someone has serious video game skills. You are the coolest player I've ever seen on this game. Everybody should just quit now because there's no use playing with someone as hardcore as you around. Wow!

Do you feel ridiculous when you say these kinds of things, or does it only sound ridiculous to those reading it? Do you realize how immature you sound? "Wow! I'm cool. I can kill like four people in a video game, at the same time!".

P.S.

Dallas 129 - Far South-West

I have every tool, L85 with 6 clips, a DMR with 7 clips, medical supplies, food/drink... If you want or need any of those things come kill me and take them. Aren't I hardcore as well? Wow! Wow! Look I am tough. Mister tough guy is what I'm called. Oh wait! Was that your name? And be sure to leave your ign here on the forums that way we'll be able to confirm that it was you that killed me in a totally hardcore way.

See you around ... if you show up, Mister tough guy with 1337 gaming skills.

: P

Why u so mad bro??? The only immature thing is your reaction to my post. There´s so much hate in it, that it makes me laughing.

Uhhhhhh look at me, I´am a Regulator, I´am the Texas Ranger and I will judge other people for their actions against the poor survivors. I have tons of weapons and I will only do good things with them. blaaa blaaa blaaa. Face it, nobody need s your help. Every player with a weapon will kill you sooner or later, even if you helped him before.

I suggest kickboxing or jujitsu. You're too frustrated.

No thx, my son. Banging my girlfriend is enough sport for me. I´am not frustrated, this game brings me so much fun. More than any other game before. One reason are players, that think, this is RL and we must follow the rules. Breaking the rules is more fun, believe me.

Btw sorry for my bad english :D

Meh, just like any other survivor clan. More power to them, although the guys aim is pretty bad. :/ But! That's not the topic, it's about them hunting player killers. They do fine and any bandits talking shit should realize that this is proper and good for DayZ. If you really want to make them mad instead of annoying them with improper posts, then you should go their server (they posted it), and fuck them up. As long as they don't dupe or restart the server for bullshit, or alt+f4 like losers, then it's fair game.

-Bandit

Edited by Sammy101
  • Like 1

Ok, let me chip in before this turns into a basic internet argument about who has the biggest dick and can piss the furthest.

@Staatsfeind84:

First of all, let me say that shouldn't we be able to just talk without all this childish crap? I apologize for my Regulators for getting a bit heated there and hope we can steer this talk back to a proper track since I have a question for you.

I don't want to give you crap for being a player killer since at the end of the day, this is a game and whatever makes you happy about it is the correct way for you to play it. I don't know if you bothered to read my earlier post here, but if you did, what do you think is the ultimate goal in the game for you? How long do you think it'll be fun to play this as a PvP deathmatch game (that doesn't have any of the well-designed levels of a proper DM game)? From your posts I understand you're not shooting newbies as much as going after tougher targets, and for that, you'll have my beans since you're not a part of the asshole squad.

But even then, do you think you'll be playing this game in a month or 3 months? What do you see yourself doing - just more of the same? You'll have all the loot, know every location and have a thousand murders on your character. Is that REALLY that much fun? Maybe they'll add new guns and some new rules to mix it up for you a bit, but seriously dude - that's all the imagination you're willing to put in this game?

And before you even start, I'm not trolling you. Really not. Just asking if you have a point to play a game like this since I've felt it's bound to get boring eventually? Maybe you'll just move to the next game while the HC people will hang around to develop towns, trading, convoys and all kinds of cool shit imaginable. Maybe you'll join us? Maybe you'll stay the way you are and be the bogeyman for those communities? In any case, I'd like to know what you think it'll be.

Stay safe,

-O

I got no problem with it, I mainly kill snipers and high-tier weapons carriers. But seriously, is this their idea of a showcase video?

What this video shows us is them taking 5 AS50 shots to kill a noob who was prone. That is not impressive.

If you guys want to impress, or instill fear, then upload videos of you murdering Sacriel and his boys, Dymoxide and the Slovenian, Acebane etc...

I would have more respect if you went into the towns and killed those noobs who kill noobs with the same weapons tier. What was that guy carrying? An AK? You guys have AS50's and L85's. You can't really take the high moral ground.

Well, these situations just kind of develop during normal patrolling so it is what it is. Going after single players is a bit pointless (even if you find the server, how do you find the guy?) so we're focusing on the current hotspots on the map and trying to protect as many people as we can.

And accuracy improves with experience :D

-O

This game would be even cooler if there were more people who did things like this.

Not the best sniping I've ever seen, but it's refreshing to see survivors take an active role in fighting bandits instead of bitching on the forums about how every gun that they don't know how to use needs to be nerfed to hell.