domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

Im trying to connect to a arma 3 altis life server Ip is 217.114.193.32:2302

The port belongs into the second field, only input the IP into the "Host" field.

Do it like this:

Host: 217.114.193.32

Port: 2302

According to your features you are supposed to be able to see direct chat but the only thing I can see is the admin messages.

I have a problem to hacker in my server, and the dart register show a single country.

I need create a filter for country. this is possible ?

Thanks !!!

(me sorry for any error, i dont write very good. I'm from Brazil, the education is a crap hahaha )

According to your features you are supposed to be able to see direct chat but the only thing I can see is the admin messages.

DaRT was not tested with DayZ standalone.

I have a problem to hacker in my server, and the dart register show a single country.

I need create a filter for country. this is possible ?

Thanks !!!

(me sorry for any error, i dont write very good. I'm from Brazil, the education is a crap hahaha )

I'm afraid this is not possible, sorry.

DaRT v2.1 is out now.

I had this small update laying around for quite a while, no reason to hide it. :)

• Like 2

Hi DomiStyle,

Thank you for the new DaRT update. Increased stability is very very welcome :)

I believe I have found a bug though.

I am the only one in my admin team that has this. DaRT adds my Admin name the beginning of every single ban I place, it never did this before on v2.0. And strangely it does not do this for any of admin. It takes up a fair amount of room on the ban messages, meaning there is even less room/characters for the actual ban message.

You can see in the pic, only on my bans DaRT adds my name and cuts off the last part of the ban message  :huh:

RBX7tEE.png

Any idea why this is happening to only me?? I've checked all my settings compared to my other admins but we can't see any reason for it.

Regards,

Euphoria

Edited by euphoria4949

Just recently installed DarT RCON for Arma 3 - awesome tool!

Two questions:

1. Pre-RCON I have my ban list located as ban.txt with a list of Player IDs - is it possible to import this into DarT - so I can add reasons for the ban.

2. Can I do the same with the player database - currently I have a db folder with an ini file for each player

Cheers,

G

Hello!

I have the following question: Is it possible to install DART on ANDROID? If yes pls kindly advise how can i do this and if it is possible send references

Thank you in advance,

It works awesome, but i still one problem. I cant see what players are typing in direct or vehicle chat.

Any quick solution please 

Hey Guys,

I have been using Dart rcon tool for almost all kind of arma server. I appreciate your work.

I am having a problem with the online player list. for some reason its showing any online even tho there is people online.

I hope you guys can help?

Thanks

Hi folks:

DaRT rcon tool seems to be out of date and not supported now - am I wrong?

What up to date  tool can be used by Admins on DayZ StandAlone? Seems they are using DaRT but it is vulnerable. 

any suggestions?

There is a well known exploit vulnerability in DaRT which has not been addressed for a year. It seems this exploit is now WIDELY known.

I am asking fon behalf of a friend who has English as a second language, big difficulty with technical explanations
(maybe he is setting up DaRT wrongly and leaving it vulnerable to the exploit?)

- ie This is not my problem, but it looks like a genuine  DAYZ COMMUNITY problem.

- right ??

Any suggestions? Any good alternatives to DaRT?

Edited by pilgrim*
~

i'm still running a dayzmod server, but I'm curious what the exploit would be since the person using it, basically has admin privs to chat/kick/ban/etc. What else does Dart have access to?

9 hours ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

i'm still running a dayzmod server, but I'm curious what the exploit would be since the person using it, basically has admin privs to chat/kick/ban/etc. What else does Dart have access to?

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/237131-cheaters-russian-letters/#comment-2376883

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/237431-what-can-we-do/#comment-2379604

can't kick or list - this is the guy's complaint - because of special chars in the player name. DaRT no longer permits IP listing in DayZ SA.. so the player name is the only thing you can put on file, as I understand.

xx

Is there a way to set intervall messages with the console? 
If yes, then how?

Program keeps telling me that the login information im using is incorrect when it actually is the correct information. any ideas on a fix?

I Try running it and I get this

[2020-07-13 | 11:38:40] Connecting to 192.**.**.123:2302...
[2020-07-13 | 11:38:46] Failed to connect. Please make sure that you properly set a password in beserver.cfg and the server is running.

however I have created a password in BEserver.cfg in my Battleye folder

unknown.png

a password will be changed by the time you read this.

So am I missing something here... 

I tried the localhost IP I have tried my public IP Am I missing something here?

Whats Weird is BEC won't connect ether, however everything else works on my DAYZ SA server.

Any help would be helpful

On 7/14/2019 at 8:38 AM, MetalHead2112 said:

I use BRC by infiSTAR. It's a modified and up to date version of DaRT and works great with DayZ SA servers. There is a paid version but the free version is great too. https://infistar.de/eng/product/infistar-brc

I checked, there is NO support for DayZ SA at all