trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

I can't connect to the DayZ server. When I try to join through CO there is a red x at the first column and it does't say playing. Commander and Launcher don't work either. All of my versions are the same as the server's, with the exception of the above post.

Just woke up XD

I'll try to figure out how to fix it for ya I just saw ya on but didn't knew who you were ^^ We don't have an age requirement but players that are young we do need other players, members and/or admins to accept them. This means if they sound too much like an X-box kiddie and it hurts others ears, we can't have this sadly, and if they act like their tough **** just to fit in, they might not get accepted either, stuff like this. Reason be is we have some 15-16yr olds that act and sound like they are 20+ and we like to give players a chance to fit in. Hell i'm 29 and I sound (and look) pretty young. Everyone is different but everyone should be given a chance.

Edited by Trunkz Jr

Still Recruiting for members or just players that want to play with us, were not a bandit group, just survivors lookin to survive.

Uh-huh, Remember Lastnight? you shot me and Chu. Ellie betrayed us and My name is Ghoul (THE NAME) We survivors and you came into the church and shot us up. Bandit Clan. Well actrully SAS brosteak and SAS joey shot us.

Edited by Ghoul_Life

I might hop in TS and join you guys in a game or 2.

If your a bandit, THIS IS A BANDIT GROUP!

We have channels for both survivors and bandits, one shouldn't be in with other to spy, let admins know if this happens.