trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

Regular 35+ players now on our dayz server, growing in popularity daily, come join us on teamspeak and survive with us!

Find our teamspeak details at http://sasunity.com- Teamspeak is on the left hand side.

Don't be shy! Come talk to us on TeamSpeak. Our members are looking forward to seeing you in our channel and surviving with YOU!

Looking for active players to create a fresh dayZ community within Stars & Stripes - a multi-gaming old school clan thats been going strong since 2003, great friendly members from around the world playing many games, with new dayZ admins that are trying to rebuild the popularity of the dayZ server.

We already have some friendly & not so friendly public players frequenting the server so your garanteed a fun time, whatever your playstyle, just be careful, you never know whos around the next corner. We try to encourage and welcome new players, roleplay and tactical play. Play how you want, but respect other peoples choices too, making it a great survival experience for all.

Hunting fresh spawns is seen as extreme banditry, and you WILL be hunted down and put before a firing squad, if you survive that long.

For those wanting to join the community server we offer public teamspeak with different channels for different playstyles, well defined and thought out rules and a happy, enjoyable atmosphere.

Clan membership offers competitions, awards and recognition for dedication to the clan and the community in general, as well as friends for life, hours of laughter and fun and a multitude of games to play with others, you could do a lot worse!

Check us out, come and play :D

http://sasunity.com

We are still looking for players new or experienced to come join us as we strive to get our server in the top 10 ranks. We are currently ranked 47th on gametracker and our server is only 1 month old.

We know weve had a few popular streamers visit and you will meet all types of playstyles on our server. We believe the game should not be restrictive, and as such we do not enforce biased playstyles. We like to have pubbers join us on teamspeak to share their experiences and playtime with us. Bring your friends :D Chat with us about this amazing game or just join in the friendly banter.

Whatever your playstyle, whatever your mood, youll always find a friend on the sas server.

www.sasunity.com

Introducing Fight Night Fridays. The Clan gets together at a town chosen at random and then invites the entire server to join us in PVP. The location will be announced on the server by an admin. We had a practice run this thursday with amazing results and some epic firefights and tactical play, a really fun night for those that just need that pvp fix.

Not interested in pvp? Well we will soon have a trading station set up for you to come meet other players from the server and trade items for the thinkgs you really need.

We are currently recruiting players that are interested in all aspects of dayz from pure survivalists to hardcore pvpers. We try to cater to all and put no limits on any playstyle, so please give us a try.

www.sasunity.com

Edited by SAS_Crypt

Recruitment is still open guys, very active community, people are queuing to get on our server these dayz :D

Come join the fun. www.sasunity.com

Recruiting tactically minded players now! Large multigaming community www.sasunity.com

Large multigaming clan recruiting for Dayz - for more information and public teamspeak details please visit www.sasunity.com - We apologise if you have to queue to get on our server, its very popular with no gamestyle limitations.

Still recruiting - very popular and active server, active teamspeak with people to play dayZ with from the US & EU

www.sasunity.com

Still looking for members in Dayz, we also play BF4 , Heroes and Generals, CSGO, ARK , GTA V plus many more

www.sasunity.com

Large multigaming clan recruiting for Dayz - for more information and public teamspeak details please visit www.sasunity.com - We apologise if you have to queue to get on our server, its very popular with no gamestyle limitations.

Very active community, very busy 40 slot private server, multigaming clan looking for tactical minded players aged 17+

www.sasunity.com

Looking for active players to join our  dayZ community within Stars & Stripes - a multi-gaming old school clan thats been going strong since 2003, great friendly members from around the world playing many games, with new dayZ admins that are trying to rebuild the popularity of the dayZ server.

We have many friendly & not so friendly public players frequenting the server so your garanteed a fun time, whatever your playstyle, if you can get on , just be careful, you never know whos around the next corner. We try to encourage and welcome new players, roleplay and tactical play. Play how you want, but respect other peoples choices too, making it a great survival experience for all.

Hunting fresh spawns is seen as extreme banditry, and you WILL be hunted down and put before a firing squad, if you survive that long.

For those wanting to join the community server we offer public teamspeak with different channels for different playstyles, well defined and thought out rules and a happy, enjoyable atmosphere.

Clan membership offers competitions, awards and recognition for dedication to the clan and the community in general, as well as friends for life, hours of laughter and fun and a multitude of games to play with others, you could do a lot worse!

Check us out, come and play :D

http://sasunity.com

Recruitment is still open guys, very active community, people are queuing to get on our server these dayz :D

Come join the fun. www.sasunity.com  17+ only please -

Still looking for members in Dayz, we also play BF4 , Heroes and Generals, CSGO, ARK , GTA V plus many more

www.sasunity.com

I was on your server on 7/28/15 @ aprox 10:00 pm central time US, got kicked by an admin for no reason. I was just running south thru Nasezhdino, did see a guy avoided him kept running south then kicked. Why? Did he kick me to kill me for my stuff? please pm me so as i can understand what is going on.

Edit 

I can now log into your server but I still would like it if you could tell me why I was kicked(and I didnt get killed so we know the admin didnt do it to take my gear. sorry to sound accusatory about that but I hear its common practice on some servers.) first time ive been kicked  

I was on your server on 7/28/15 @ aprox 10:00 pm central time US, got kicked by an admin for no reason. I was just running south thru Nasezhdino, did see a guy avoided him kept running south then kicked. Why? Did he kick me to kill me for my stuff? please pm me so as i can understand what is going on.

Can you bring this case to our website @ http://www.sasunity.comrather than here, the only ppl who will see this are people recruiting, the DayZ leads cannot address what they cannot see, 

this doesn't sound like something they would do randomly. 

Still recruiting! 0.58 is going to be fun, if you're looking for a great community and experienced dayz/arma players to play with, check us out at sasunity.com

Very active community, very busy 40 slot private server, multigaming clan looking for tactical minded players.

www.sasunity.com