trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

LARGE.gif.640880f4ee011baf40c8a9f2653f3c

Discord: https://discord.gg/unitedwestand

Community Info

We are a community that has been around since late 2003 dedicated to Battlefield, we have 700+ Active and we support the following games listed below (with active players playing them), So if you enjoy FPS and Survival games like us then your taste is similar to ours and we welcome you to be part of our community ~

We also play the following games: 

Battlefield V
The Division 2 
Star Citizen
Rainbow Six | Siege 
World of Warships 
SQUAD
ArmA 3
Escape From Tarkov
PUBG
R6 Siege

WE ARE NOT gonna require you to go through hell just to join the clan like some places do as if its a real life interview and require you to go through harsh steps or answer 20+ questions and have to show up to play on certain days, this isn't a job it's just a game to enjoy for fun and escape our good/bad daily lives (be it your a hardcore player or a casual one) and play on the days your available and convenient for you (and not for us), Play with us and if you enjoy the people, feel free to sign up as a member.

As a reminder
Our community stands 16+ years strong against hacking/glitching/item duping

500px.png

Edited by trunkz jr
  • Like 17

still lookin for players, were attacking a big bandit clan ATM, they seem nice so this will be lots of fun :) type in 1023 in the server filter if you wanna join the raid against them :)

Edited by Trunkz Jr
  • Like 1

lol @ gooseguy. You failed at Bandits, you need to work better on it.

First thing I noticed is you asked me why I am keeping my goodgear in a tent (herp?)

The next is your friend isn't hoping in our TS3 to play, instead your speaking to him on Skype (herp?)

so we just played along cause we have nothing good on us and its cherno.

Next is I just told you theres nothing good in Chruch, FireS. and market but you decided to move to go to the church and market blows up 7 seconds later :P

I come back and I see your friend put down the S.Charge so I made sure to stick with him :P then as your both outside the market, I was just waiting for you guys to turn your back cause I know with an Enfield I can kill 1 of yous easily but the other will just light me up, your lucky you decided to light me up at that moment. You made it way too obvious that you guys were bandits ;) Fun time tho.

Edited by Trunkz Jr

Still Recruiting for members or just players that want to play with us, were not a bandit group, just survivors lookin to survive.

Hop on US 52 and play with us :) TS3 = ts.sasklan.com:10007 lots of friendly's

Edited by Trunkz Jr