trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (DayZ Standalone/BF1/Star Citizen clan)

719 posts in this topic

SAS_New_Logo3_Big.png

Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com <--- click to join our Teamspeak

Long time clan that began in 2003 and have been playing Battlefield for many years. We are now looking for friendly players to join us for the Standalone.

Hop in our TS3 and play with us, no need to join the clan. We are not looking

for drama, it's just a game to escape our good/bad daily lives, survive long and prosper!

So if you enjoy Battlefield and DayZ then your play style is similar to ours, so check us out!

We also play Ark - Division - R6 Siege and Star Citizen (with a Javelin-class Destroyer + Idris-P ready to go!)

as a reminder - our clan stands 12+ years strong against hacking/glitching, and also item duping.\

our server is located below, want to hunt us legit? bring a group of friends and try :)

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by trunkz jr
TrinityGames, Dusty_, rinkasumi and 14 others gave beans to this

still lookin for players, were attacking a big bandit clan ATM, they seem nice so this will be lots of fun :) type in 1023 in the server filter if you wanna join the raid against them :)

Edited by Trunkz Jr
dejahthoris gave beans to this

If you wanna join us just to play, just hop on our TS3: ts.sasklan.com:10007

If you wanna join the clan, go to http://www.sasklan.com and click Join SAS! at top and pop in TS3 :)

lol @ gooseguy. You failed at Bandits, you need to work better on it.

First thing I noticed is you asked me why I am keeping my goodgear in a tent (herp?)

The next is your friend isn't hoping in our TS3 to play, instead your speaking to him on Skype (herp?)

so we just played along cause we have nothing good on us and its cherno.

Next is I just told you theres nothing good in Chruch, FireS. and market but you decided to move to go to the church and market blows up 7 seconds later :P

I come back and I see your friend put down the S.Charge so I made sure to stick with him :P then as your both outside the market, I was just waiting for you guys to turn your back cause I know with an Enfield I can kill 1 of yous easily but the other will just light me up, your lucky you decided to light me up at that moment. You made it way too obvious that you guys were bandits ;) Fun time tho.

Edited by Trunkz Jr

Still Recruiting for members or just players that want to play with us, were not a bandit group, just survivors lookin to survive.

Hop on US 52 and play with us :) TS3 = ts.sasklan.com:10007 lots of friendly's

Edited by Trunkz Jr

Still looking for new potential members or friends to play with :)

Sweet, just make sure to hop in our TS3, you use Torres?