trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

will be posting chopper wars from last night in here, Allah would be proud of me.

haha i joined ts.sasklan.com and they where total fuckin dicks man haha I was like my bad wrong server and they yelled at me and then banned me.. im in the right ts3 server now , i dont think anyones playin dayz though and I dont have bf3 for pc =( only console

everyone is in a none hive server =( and 52 is filled with hackers..fuckin dude with a jason mask playin creepy music keeps teleporting to me with god mode in that server

haha i joined ts.sasklan.com and they where total fuckin dicks man haha I was like my bad wrong server and they yelled at me and then banned me.. im in the right ts3 server now , i dont think anyones playin dayz though and I dont have bf3 for pc =( only console

Just to make things clear -

ts.sasklan.com

and

ts.sasklan.com:10007

are two different places, we own the one with the port - they sound like jerks for banning ya. Sorry to hear you got attacked by a lulluby hacker, I would just DC as soon as you hear the music or see the dude. Lots of hackers floating around many servers since they attacked battleye.

Edited by Trunkz Jr

Damnit wanted to play with you guys but it won't let me in US 69, it wouldn't pass the "Loading" screen.

- Eggroll

SO EPIC! lol looks like he used some code from second life? wonder how he did that!?

can someone direct me to the new arma patch? its not on dayz commander yet and us 52 just updated to it