[*insert heavy movie trailer voice*]

In a world...

This morning a new page of Game Night Adventure has appeared. The action is ramped up,  will our party of heroes fall... 

Check out Game Night: Adventure

Game Night: Adventure 165 - DIE!!!

The end coming soon to a site near you!

Enjoy your weekend!
Kevin

Hi all,

This week I inked the last three pages of our story... and I have painted the last page already, and I am happy to finally see it :D
Now a question to you would you like to know when it all ends? Which will be the last page number? Let me know :D

Game Night: Adventure 169 - Aaargh!

Enjoy your weekend!
Kevin

Hi all,

It is Saturday... and yes I have coffee... and well let's lead you into this softly... today is special, as today I post the last page of Game Night: Adventure.

First of all, I thank you for taking the time every week for a couple of years and reading the comic. This has helped me a lot to finish this project and I am so glad to see it and show it!

In the beginning, I named this comic Game Night: Adventure as this was sorta a continuation of the former gag comic Game Night. But halfway through and certainly towards the end, I don't know if I am still very sure of the title. So suggestions are welcome. So far someone suggested a title which I sorta like " The oddventures of Melvin and Kaya". Let me know what you think.

So without further ado here is the last page of Game Night: Adventure!

Game Night: Adventure 173 - The end.

For those interested in having a read from the beginning.

Game Night: Adventure 001 - In the beginning...

So what is next, for Game Night: next month I will try to get my book published, this would be a dream of mine, we'll see if a publisher is interested. I will keep you updated on that process. But for a while, that will be it for Game Night: Adventure.
I am working on a new project which will be a little different than this one, but that is far from concrete but it is getting there. You'll see an update on this as well but first I am taking a little break.

I am so happy for your continued support be it in reading the comic, your feedback, your text editing or corrections, this has helped me a lot.

Thank you!
Kevin

congratulation @Foeshel

the amount of work you have put into this really shows and although i dont really ever read comic style stuff anymore, but its been a great pleasure to read these each week!.

Really enjoyed how you ended the comic & also relatable to when my son was born (its a different kind of fear to experience when its your family and out of your control) but what a brilliant way to end and im sure your daughter will love to read through and be proud of you.

I dont have much suggestions on the title and im never any good at coming up with names but ofc you want something that relates and rolls off the tongue, "The oddventures of Melvin and Kaya" is good and keeps with a childish/fun title but that wasnt just any odd venture ... that was more of an epic tale!!

Glad to hear your already working on a new project and i wish all the best for getting this project published and make those dreams come true..

Take care

On 15-7-2018 at 4:58 PM, --Rusty-- said:

congratulation @Foeshel

the amount of work you have put into this really shows and although i dont really ever read comic style stuff anymore, but its been a great pleasure to read these each week!.

Really enjoyed how you ended the comic & also relatable to when my son was born (its a different kind of fear to experience when its your family and out of your control) but what a brilliant way to end and im sure your daughter will love to read through and be proud of you.

I dont have much suggestions on the title and im never any good at coming up with names but ofc you want something that relates and rolls off the tongue, "The oddventures of Melvin and Kaya" is good and keeps with a childish/fun title but that wasnt just any odd venture ... that was more of an epic tale!!

Glad to hear your already working on a new project and i wish all the best for getting this project published and make those dreams come true..

Take care

Hi Rusty,

So sorry for the very late response!  I thank you for taking the time and reading it. It was some time to finish it but in hindsight, I am glad I put myself to it. 

keep the good work coming !Greets,