Sign in to follow this  
Zacm30

Best places to set up a camp/base

I was just wondering if you guys have any good idea on where to set up a camp? I wonder if there is a place with only one entrance? Leave some coords! Also dont leave a post saying "why would we tell you will just steal our gear".. there are thousands of servers

I've got a base at devil's castle, if you collect enough barbed wire it can be pretty good :P

I've got a base at devil's castle, if you collect enough barbed wire it can be pretty good :P

Lol you can just ghost inside
  • Like 1

Anywhere up north

That is the most mind numbing thing i've read today. Fact is everyone goes north either right or left of the map, no one braves the mid. If you want a good spot, go to devils castle forest behind the castle or in the middle of the map.

In a forest, by a clearing so you can remember where your camp was, but not enough to see the camp from the clearing.

Personally I like setting my camps in the lower three or four clicks for easy access to the coast towns, since if you have a camp you probably have endgame gear and the only things left to do are sniping people in Cherno and hoarding cars.

Also! hoard your cars half a click from your tents. That way you don't lose everything in one go.

Not on a HIVE severed, private server :3

~Sol

My toolbox finds your barbed wire delicious

OP: It will have to be super far north. We had a camp 300m north of NEAF and that got raided. You're probably going to have to stick it 1km north of any landmark/building

Edited by Kar98

Doesn't matter.

As long as you know where it is.

Most people don't save tents when they rape shit from them so they can keep doing it.

At least thats what I do. I know of a couple of tent locations and the owners have no idea that I know where it is.

Errr your asking people where they hide their tents? I'm pretty sure they wont tell you. Honestly its different, depending on the server you play in, just keep it away from landmarks/roads to make it hard to find. I don't use tents personally, I just use OTHER peoples tents.

Errr your asking people where they hide their tents? I'm pretty sure they wont tell you. Honestly its different, depending on the server you play in, just keep it away from landmarks/roads to make it hard to find. I don't use tents personally, I just use OTHER peoples tents.

Because clearly I am going to check through thousands of servers until I find the "one".

We had a camp set up NW of Zelenogorsk, we had it for about a month and it never got raided, easy access too.

I did happen to switch servers on our camp and the other server had a camp setup in the exact same spot however :3 Lotta server swapping to get the stuff.

Edited by cur1er