Sign in to follow this  
Scratchz

M4A1 or CZ550?

So weapon comparison charts are all good and nice but in this case I'll need to chose between two completely different rifles with different purposes.

I'm a ranged type of guy but want to be prepared for close-quarter combat because that happens the most to me.

Though I want to be able to shoot people from afar. What weapon should I choose? And if I shouldn't choose either of those what kind of (common) assault rifle/sniper rifle than?

P.S.

I need it to be especially good against players but not very loud, I use my handgun for zombies.

Regards,

Scratch

Edited by Scratchz

Go for the M4A1, better all-rounder stats if you get the hang of it :) if you find an AKM, which is also very common, then go for it, better than the M4 in every aspect.

• Like 1

then go for it, better than the M4 in every aspect.

Except it has nearly double the sound, you'll draw more zombies than it's worth in my experience, the lighter weapons, AKS-74 or M4s are way better at zombie duty than the AKM.

Edited by novac3721

I would stick to the m4

Perhaps you can take the cz5 in your backpack?

I already have it in my backpack but I really need some space.

Except it has nearly double the sound, you'll draw more zombies than it's worth in my experience, the lighter weapons, AKS-74 or M4s are way better at zombie duty than the AKM.

You´re actually right with the sound, totally forgot it. Still, i would rather have some more firepower despite drawing more attention, mostly because you´ll dispatch players and zombies easily. It´s pretty much up to your playstyle.