Sign in to follow this  
jsteph87@live.com

Can't fill up my jerry can

I have tried to fill it up @ several diff. types of tanks, but it never gives me the context option.

Also, I know about the scroll wheel bug, and I logged out specifically to get rid of it and I still can't get the context option.

Any suggestions?

You have to abort and come back in to fill it then do the same thing to fill the car, 2 disconnects for a successful fuel up with 1 jerry can on a car.

It needs to be fixed.

You have to abort and come back in to fill it then do the same thing to fill the car' date=' 2 disconnects for a successful fuel up with 1 jerry can on a car.

It needs to be fixed.

[/quote']

I know about the bug, Im saying that i have done what was necessary to get rid of the bug, and i still cant get it to fill up @ any tank.

Some gas stations don't work currently, try to make your way to another if possible

I know about the bug' date=' Im saying that i have done what was necessary to get rid of the bug, and i still cant get it to fill up @ any tank.

[/quote']I am having no issues with doing what I suggested above, I guess you may just be bugged.

Some gas stations don't work currently' date=' try to make your way to another if possible

[/quote']

I've tried several, the big rusty tanks, and the long white tanks with the stripe and cat walk, but no luck. It never gives me the context option.

I know about the bug' date=' Im saying that i have done what was necessary to get rid of the bug, and i still cant get it to fill up @ any tank.

[/quote']I am having no issues with doing what I suggested above, I guess you may just be bugged.

we have 3 people trying with diff jerry cans.

I've tried several' date=' the big rusty tanks, and the long white tanks with the stripe and cat walk, but no luck. It never gives me the context option.

[/quote']As far as I am aware these are the only tanks which you can refuel at, generally you also need to be facing towards the direct center and bottom of the fuel tank which is located in the picture below.

33930screenshots2012052.jpg

I've tried several' date=' the big rusty tanks, and the long white tanks with the stripe and cat walk, but no luck. It never gives me the context option.

[/quote']As far as I am aware these are the only tanks which you can refuel at, generally you also need to be facing towards the direct center and bottom of the fuel tank which is located in the picture below.

33930screenshots2012052.jpg

possible that the jerry cans we picked up are already full?

You didn't check lol?

how do i check?

Open your inventory, if it has the red circle with a line through it then it is empty, if it does not then it is full.

Also make sure it is in your character inventory and not in your backpack.

I've been having this issue, except it's been with not just jerry cans but with car parts. I think this has got something to do with the new interface with using certain items.

You didn't check lol?

how do i check?

Open your inventory' date=' if it has the red circle with a line through it then it is empty, if it does not then it is full.

Also make sure it is in your character inventory and not in your backpack.

[/quote']

Then ours are full, i feel like a choad now.

Then ours are full' date=' i feel like a choad now.

[/quote']Haha, it's all good, better to learn now then when you are in a dire situation.

Then ours are full' date=' i feel like a choad now.

[/quote']Haha, it's all good, better to learn now then when you are in a dire situation.

Now we cant use them on the car.....

Jerrycans with no red x's no context on car except to get in.

Suggestions?

Suggestions?

Try aborting and disconnect, add fuel to the car and repeat. That is how I currently have to do it.

Suggestions?

Try aborting and disconnect' date=' add fuel to the car and repeat. That is how I currently have to do it.

[/quote']

Copy. This is working, taking FOREVER though. They really need to fix the context options. Like now...

Copy. This is working' date=' taking FOREVER though. They really need to fix the context options. Like now...

[/quote']Glad to see it's working, yeah it takes a few extra minutes but at least it is.

Copy. This is working' date=' taking FOREVER though. They really need to fix the context options. Like now...

[/quote']Glad to see it's working, yeah it takes a few extra minutes but at least it is.

Says its full after 3 cans, but the wiki says 10. which is right, guage or wiki?

Says its full after 3 cans' date=' but the wiki says 10. which is right, guage or wiki?

[/quote']The gauge, the cars don't take much to fill up.