Sign in to follow this  
Scratchz

My DayZ Story

Hi, this is my new and much better story.

It was the first of august, I had died by a gunshot shot straight through my head.

As I spawned in after my death, I started scavenging for food right away. Untill the moment I realized, I was close by Electro and there was a whole lot to loot for me. I sneaked around looking for food and supplies and found myself a watch, compass, hunting knife, box of matches, food and a water bottle. I was very happy with my succes just to discover a person right ahead on the streets.

I was unarmed and couldn't do anything but hide and hope for the best, I immidiatly lay down behind the counter of the supermarket I had just come across. Carefully, I was watching the survivor running by with a bunch of zombies after him noticing the m16a2 on his back and some kind of handgun.

I had luck again, he didn't run into the supermarket. I hid in the back room of the supermarket and logged off, it was time to go to bed.

I woke up with a smile, I found my first weapon when I had just spawned in right before my nose!

An M1911 with a lot of ammo with it! In my happiness I looked around some more and found Binoculars and some food and drinks. Just when I was about to leave the supermarket I noticed an ALICE pack lying in the corner of the supermarket.

"How lucky am I!" I thought to myself.. That's when I heard footsteps right behind me...

I turned around, finding myself face to face with another survivor who was apparantly wearing a Ghillie Suit holding a gun at me. I immidiatly said through my microphone: "FRIENDLY! FRIENDLY! PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I MEAN NO HARM!". I couldn't believe it, I was about to lose all that which I was lucky enough to find.. But just when I thought it was all gone, the survivor turned away and ran into the back of the supermarket! With my heart pounding I knew I was lucky again and I shouldn't take advantage of it, so I fled. I ran and ran, loads of zombies on my back and I just didn't know where to go.

I saw the hospital, quickly ran in, toke some medical supplies and got right the hell out of there.

I saw it was starting to become dark thus it was time for me to get some sleep, I noticed a very peculiar building I hadn't seen before. I didn't know what it was just to see the big red iron doors being the entrance. A fire station! I found a fire station! I couldn't be happier once more.. I found myself a G17 and replaced the M1911 with it for the handy flashlight and the good aiming sights. I walked right up the tower and found some mags for my G17, but there it was. I almost didn't see it, but there it was. An M4A1 right there on the ground. I picked it up with the luck of having 4 mags right with it. All tired, I fell asleep on the top floor of the tower.

The next day I woke up and found another pair of G17 mags, a Frag Grenade, a Smoke Grenade a Military Flashlight.

I wasn't lucky enough to find an NVG for the dark nights but that didn't really matter. I had ran out of food yesterday and my blood was low because of some damage I took from zombies, so I ran out in the woods and started hunting.

As I was walking through the woods I noticed movement so I immidiatly crouched and aimed down sights to see what it was.

It was a bunny, a healthy little bunny which couldn't have been running there for no other reason as to be my dinner.

Looked like it brought some friends, there was another bunny hopping just a few feet away from it as well! I couldn't let this chance go, so I shot them. There were only 2 bullets used luckily enough, bunnies are weak and fragile.

I got myself 2 uncooked meat, which I still needed to cook. 'Till my discovery I had not found a Hatchet yet!

All annoyed I looked around.. Nothing... So I started running through the woods.

After hours of running I found a barn, with no luck. It was empty.. There were a few empty cans and some bottles but further there was nothing.

"All this travelling for nothing" I said to myself. I ran on.

Again after an hour or so and having stumbled on a wide open flat grass land I suddenly heared very loud distinctive shots. Sniper bullets! It had to be. I needed to run, while running I heard the bullets passing by just when one hit's me in the shoulder. With my body heavily shaking I ran towards the woods and layed down. I couldn't take it I didn't want to die, in all my panic I accidently shot my weapon after which the sniper fire stopped. I stood up and ran as fast as I could.

I stumbled upon a farm, and again I couldn't be more lucky. An CZ550, a Bear Trap and two cows on the grass.

I had no ammo for the CZ550 but it didn't matter, I put it in my backpack anyways. I slaughtered the cows and got 16 steaks out of them! I had no room for them though but with my axe I had almost forgot to cook my meat. I chopped some wood and made a fireplace, cooked the meat and ate it. After eating the cooked meat I picked up the other steaks and cooked them too, I partially put them in my backpack. I had accomplished so much now! I had a water bottle which means I have water infinitely as long as I can find a water source, I had enough food for weeks and a fancy bear trap to catch wild with.

I had an assault rifle, a sniper rifle and a handgun with lot's of ammo. I had my tent set up and was very happy.

Up to now, I haven't died and am still surviving.. The land of Chernarus will always be a challenge...

You should be careful, you'll never know when your DayZ will end.. Will a zombie kill you? Or will you be shot by another survivor?

Play and find out!

Edited by Scratchz
  • Like 4

waste of time to read to be honest, but uh good to see a new player loving the game, most are turning away from the outragous amount of hacks and the graphical prism rape. Have fun out there and try not to get killed by them nasty banditos

waste of time to read to be honest, but uh good to see a new player loving the game, most are turning away from the outragous amount of hacks and the graphical prism rape. Have fun out there and try not to get killed by them nasty banditos

I'm not new actually and the fact that it's a waste of time to read is different for each person.

Some people like reading (un)interesting stories, some don't.

I don't get your reply either, you just shouldn't have replied because all I read is negativity.

Edited by Scratchz
  • Like 1

Great write up, thanks for sharing. Ignore the ADD people that can't take 2 minutes to read a good story. ;)

• Like 1

Great write up, thanks for sharing. Ignore the ADD people that can't take 2 minutes to read a good story. ;)

Thanks =)

Sounds like you've been mega-lucky my friend.

I know right!

great POV of your story so far, good luck out there

Sounds like you've been mega-lucky my friend.

could not agree more >_<

Edited by jarshie