Matze (DayZ)

What about Green Mountain?

I broke my brothers legs in that place some demonic force made me do it, had to look for morphine never made it due to that i got a fracture aswell.

We don't talk about about that place anymore we only scavange the towers around it.

My brother made it due to that my second character spawned close to Balota and i found morphine, but i don't know if i saved him or if it's a empty shell of what used to be my brother.

So far i have been killed 3 times while he have lived.

But one day we will venture back to the place that shall not be named, we shall burn the place to the ground and we shall purge out whatever hell spawn have him trapped!

Edit: I will never know and he never told me what happend during the time i was gone.

Edited by Zabbat

Why doesn't some group of 3-4 guys head up at night geared to the teeth and caryin flashlights and flares go up at night to check it out

With no one else on server

g̵̸̦̤̫̺̥͇ͬ͌̃ͥ͘͞r̸̟͎̜̜̞̘̣̬̖͕͚ͪ̌̽̏̅̉̓ͨ̓̒̄ͩ̌ͫ͗Ę̵͋͂ͪ̌ͣ͐͊̊̽ͦ̌̊̔̎́͝͏͖̫͚̜̻̫͉̟͓͎̳͎̣͚̝̞̫͖E̿̒̽̍̒̂͛̂̏͠͏̢͇̭̝̬̤̮͔̖̹͖̬̟̻͙̙ͅn̶ͩ́͒̈͂͂͑ͧ̑͑̕͏̲͔̱̤͇̲̦͎͈̯̖̠̝̮̝͟ ̵̵̹̦͔͕̋ͯ̑ͦͫ̐̐͊ͩͥ̂̓͋̇̚M̖̼͉̫͚͍̱̮̖̗͎̠̹ͮ͌ͫ͊ͯͧ̈́͆̀̚o͆͐ͪ͂̕͘͡͏̡̟̳͖̝̬̭̣̜̣̭̲̰̱̻ͅṴ̴̰̙̫̪̗̼̲̘͕͖͍͎̘̲͍̰̝̰ͥ͊ͮ̇ͬͯͮ̾̾ͩ̄̓̓ͬ͝N̶̺̫̖͙̹͈͙̪̱͕͌̇ͭ̽̌͑͊̎ͤ͛͗͊ͣ̇ͣ̍͊̀̚͞ͅt̛̛̞̱̤̝̱͈̣̭̜̝̹͍̺̫̻̪ͫ̉͗̆͋̇͑ͨ̽̌̚ͅͅa̷̴̧͓̬͕͇͕͇͚̙̅ͧ̒͋̄͝I̴ͦ͆ͧ́ͨ͂̍͐ͮͭ͗ͩ̍̋̈̂̒́͏̢̫͎̱͚̤̣̪̲̫̖͕̠̞ņ̸̷̸̭͓̗͇̝͎̞̩̬̣ͥ̊͛̒͌ͭ̿̔́ is a totally cool place.

Edited by Dingus
  • Like 4

Holy shit, I went there once, just because It sounded cool, I got out okay, but this was during the day. :C

That's some scary shit now i'm tempted to go up there and hide in control tower with my night vision goggles on and see if I can see anything if I can I'll take a screenshot

g̵̸̦̤̫̺̥͇ͬ͌̃ͥ͘͞r̸̟͎̜̜̞̘̣̬̖͕͚ͪ̌̽̏̅̉̓ͨ̓̒̄ͩ̌ͫ͗Ę̵͋͂ͪ̌ͣ͐͊̊̽ͦ̌̊̔̎́͝͏͖̫͚̜̻̫͉̟͓͎̳͎̣͚̝̞̫͖E̿̒̽̍̒̂͛̂̏͠͏̢͇̭̝̬̤̮͔̖̹͖̬̟̻͙̙ͅn̶ͩ́͒̈͂͂͑ͧ̑͑̕͏̲͔̱̤͇̲̦͎͈̯̖̠̝̮̝͟ ̵̵̹̦͔͕̋ͯ̑ͦͫ̐̐͊ͩͥ̂̓͋̇̚M̖̼͉̫͚͍̱̮̖̗͎̠̹ͮ͌ͫ͊ͯͧ̈́͆̀̚o͆͐ͪ͂̕͘͡͏̡̟̳͖̝̬̭̣̜̣̭̲̰̱̻ͅṴ̴̰̙̫̪̗̼̲̘͕͖͍͎̘̲͍̰̝̰ͥ͊ͮ̇ͬͯͮ̾̾ͩ̄̓̓ͬ͝N̶̺̫̖͙̹͈͙̪̱͕͌̇ͭ̽̌͑͊̎ͤ͛͗͊ͣ̇ͣ̍͊̀̚͞ͅt̛̛̞̱̤̝̱͈̣̭̜̝̹͍̺̫̻̪ͫ̉͗̆͋̇͑ͨ̽̌̚ͅͅa̷̴̧͓̬͕͇͕͇͚̙̅ͧ̒͋̄͝I̴ͦ͆ͧ́ͨ͂̍͐ͮͭ͗ͩ̍̋̈̂̒́͏̢̫͎̱͚̤̣̪̲̫̖͕̠̞ņ̸̷̸̭͓̗͇̝͎̞̩̬̣ͥ̊͛̒͌ͭ̿̔́ is a totally cool place.

No..... no it's not....

Wait... you did this to us! YOU DID DIDN'T YOU! EVIL MONSTER

Me and my friend have been trying to go there for a couple of days.....

We were so close the first time and a hacker teleported everyone to cherno and proceeded to gun everyone done (except me and my mate we disconnected quickly)....

The next time someone tried to shoot us both....

Then another tried to blow us up with a rocket launcher...

i believe they are all signs for me not to go there....

but i need to go there... just to see with my own eyes what this place is....

I've been there twice. Once during the day, once at night. I did my usual scans of the area while I was there and didn't see anything strange. Just a pile of dead bodies that freaked me out cause I though it was a player (heard the flies) and lots of dead zeds up front with lots of others wandering around.

Could be that I have yet to kill anyone, dunno, but I haven't witnessed the horrors of Green Mountain...yet.

i don't go there no more for two reasons:

shitty looting

only one entrance

Edited by Bludy

I've been searching these forums and haven't found any posts like my encounter.

Me and my friend snuck in through the gate without any aggros. We search every and scan for bandit. We were checking the map and where we were going to go when every single dead soldier stands up. (There were like 20 of them.) We run for the exit and get out and start running down the hill. We were going to make it. Until her game crashed, which rarely happened, and then they all swarmed her and ate as she screamed. I got the hell out of there and tried to meet up with a friend for help. At the time I only had a revolver and couldn't take on the horde. Never again will I go there.

It's said that the outbreak first began atop that mountain.

Most people that go through it die within an hour or two.

Also, it has become a popular place for the "jason" hackers (hackers with a character model that has a bloody hockey mask and carry around an axe while playing music sung by young children over chat) to find their prey. If you are on a populated server, there's a good chance that one of these hackers is running around that area.

I'd just stay clear.

We don't go to ravenh-I mean green mountain!

I have been there once, the place has a mind of its own, it attempts to pull you into its own little trap, strangely the mountain isn't as dangerous at day, it own started spawning zombies when I went to leave.

Edited by Beanus

Yeeesh. I just came back from Green Mountain. I went there not knowing any of this. I just saw on one of the online maps that there might be a UAZ or a quad there. I didn't have any real problems, but died due to my own mistake.

I kept running a circles around the place. I would draw the zombies off, lead them behind the facility and lose them in the woods. Then I would take out any stragglers by the gate with my Winchester. But every time I ran to the gate, I could not get it open. Finally, on about the eighth attempt at this, I was at the gate and heard zombies coming up on me. Went to take off again, but could not get out of "walk" mode.

After furiously switching between third and first person trying to get him to run to no avail, I switched to .45 and was overrun gun-a-blazin. I thought it was a glitch that took me out. But after thinking about it, I wonder if I ever took my finger off the shift key. :(

Now that I know what happens once inside the gate, kinda glad I didn't get it open.

green mountain? its easily avoidable, you can go around sit ro skim the treeline around it. i have heard tell of strange radio signals coming form there. i have been there one time. i died.

the bodies so many bodies, and such carnage and damage. this wasent th enormal day z bodies and wrockage this was something evil. its too quiet there as if the birds dont even

one hit zombies break your bones and knock you down. and thr writings on the wal...*shivers* i went in the high noon daylight. the trees they swallow the light, and i swear to god the whole time i was followed. and not in t slenderman kind of way, im talking i felt like i was being watched. and i swear the path i followed up, was not there when i was trying to escape.

sooo many bodies.........i find no need to ever go back. not even with a group at night fully kitted... ill pass thank you id rather run around cherno with a road flare in each hand in the night screaming "here to me my pretties to me!!!!!!!"

I go there every week at midnight during thunderstorms and climb to the top to drink a mountain dew to honor the Bean, Mountain Dew, and tight clothing gods.

I'm going along with a 4 man team to Green Mountain soon. We've been stocking up on flares and chemlights. Is there anything else we should be aware of in there? I've heard a few stories but not much of them were very detailed.

''Sure, when we all first started DayZ - way back when - Green Mountain was great. It had a UAZ spawn there (still does), but there weren't all the corpses, destroyed humvees and that pile of rotting corpses. A few of us on my server have coined the creature that lurks there as "What Lurks There", because no one has seen it. It kills you from out of sight. It's an enigma.

There are, however, a few things we've concluded:

- It's not a zombie

- It's bigger than your average person''

I might be mistaken, but is Slender Man walking around on Green mountain?