mikeratcliff

Worst Luck Ever

or sniper?

I would of been in shock if I would of been sniped, plus my legs wouldn't have broke if I was shot where the blood splatter was. You can also notice that there is no bullet impact nor blood loss if you will look at my debug.

Edited by Mike_Ratcliff

How is sniper even a question?!

u died cus u walked over a destroyed structure/ building. destroyed or blown up building´s including the area around them r deathtraps, stay away!

Edited by helpful_bear

Wonder if it was a bug when you vaulted over that rubble/wall ? Like slightly glitching into the object. The timing seems to be right for it. There is usually a 2 second or so delay after the event that kills you to when you actually drop dead.

Edited by 4L4N

Wonder if it was a bug when you vaulted over that rubble/wall ? Like slightly glitching into the object. The timing seems to be right for it. There is usually a 2 second or so delay after the event that kills you to when you actually drop dead.

Could of been, but I think hacker because the same exact thing happened to my friend who was nearby. We were trying to meet up since I signed out away from camp. Later after I died he hanged around the airfield waiting for me, shortly afterwards he met the same fate. Here's the catch, he was on top of the fire house but what happened to me happened to him. No shots, healthy as a horse with full blood, and legs breaking.

its a Bug not a hacker or sniper (at least what happened to you), i died because of the same bug a couple of weeks ago.

as for ur friend, ur an easy target for snipers on that roof and if it was a .50 u wont hear a shot or anything ull just drop dead.

thers vids on youtube from ppl sniping the airfield from 1000m+ away (Vybor hill), from there u have a perfect view on the firestation and trust me u wont hear a shot fired from over there.

There are a few simple rules when dealing with the Real Virtuality engine:

• Never walk over destroyed structures, rocks or "animated things", like players, animals, zombies, etc
  • Never trust ballustrades or handrails
  • Never stay in a vehicle after a crash
  • Never do anything except going up or down while on a ladder
  • etc...

I think helpful_bear is right: you died because you were walking over the collapsed building.

I had that happen once about 10 seconds after I logged in in the middle of nowhere up north... Still had 12k blood left after I died:(