Sign in to follow this  
Nergalwaja

Writing Notes

So my friend and I were playing last night, and after a string of bad luck we finally had a gift from god.

We made it back to camp, about ready to quit, when out of nowhere we hear a helicopter. Sure enough, we looked up and there he was, flying over our camp. We lost sight and sound of him but followed the direction he was heading and within 700 meters of our position we see a fire down the hill. We move to investigate and sure enough we find the helicopter we just heard, crashed into the ground with the pilot's body laying near. We looted his corpse and decided to go looking for his camp if he had one, but instead we found a random tent in the northwest corner of the map, with an L85, nightvision, GPS, Rangefinders, etc...

And while we were looting this tent, my friend throws out the idea that there should be a form of paper in the game that allowed a person to write a note and being able to place it in packs or tents that people could read. That way when you find things missing in your tent, you don't have to question whether it was eaten by a bug, or a hacker took it, or someone just honestly stumbled across your hide out. They could write a note and leave it in your tent letting you know that it was found and taken fair and square.

Like or Dislike?

Discuss