Sign in to follow this  
Bruder_Tod

More Zombie-Types

Maybe you Guys could add some more Zombies to the game like a screamer whos shouting when it see a player. And a punder whos jumping on player and you need a secound player to kill it. Just more Zombie-Types, that solo-players dont shoot each other because they know they cant surive long without someone else. Maybe the game getting more fun and more action than only with these standart buggy zombies.

Lets make this Left for dead! So that solo players will totally get their beans stolen because there was a huge zombie about 12 feet high that started pounding on you, and you needed a second player to kill him. Lets be realistic, Zombies are zombies... Zombies cannot be super mutant ninja zombies like in Left for Dead.. i dont like this idea.

• Like 1

Yah, that sounds like L4D. But! More types with different behaviours is needed. Just nothing crazy.

Kids, dont select text under this phrase.

I'm want zombie-womens and zombie-kids. Also want cooked fresh meat steaks from zombie-kids. May be get laid with warm corpse of pretty blonde zombie.

Oh yes! and we should also add Clown Zombie's that squeak when they walk! AND ANNND UNICORNS, this game needs mother fucking unicorns. Though you will likely have to repair them first.

Great idea, It will add much more to the realism and authenticity of the game. Not to mention that the RV engine can totally handle things like interactive events and quick time triggers.

AWESOME!

Edited by Riordin
  • Like 1

Fucking dumb. I agree with this isn't l4d and they won't do this.

I would like to see hoards of slow zombies and some runners like there are now, possible some differnt zombies but nothing crazy like what your talking about.

I like Rockets idea of having fresh zombies that are fast and have good senses, and almost rotted zombies that suck, and everything in between lol.

Yeah, let's keep the zombies in the realm of probable. DayZ is more "28 days later" than L4D.

More body types would be nice though. Like your regular MC Fatty and lumberjack strongman. Things like this, but no extraordinary atributes.

About that women and children suggestion - I'd say why not (even though it was a joke?). It may not be popular and frowned upon, but it's only natural and would add more weight to zombie killing. Also, some kind of mid-stage (not entirely human anymore, not entirely zed yet) zombies could be interesting.

Can't shoot children, it would screw up the rating same as eating people.

I do think women should be added but different skins for same thing should be very low on priority list right now.

If they implemented the function of shooting children this game would be banned in australia xD

Ill be honest, i started reading and thought... 'maybe his idea is slightly off but yeah i agree some form of new zombie might be good'. Then i saw you where one of those who wants team work and no more pvp... no beans for you sir go play in a magical land with unicorns and no killing.