Sign in to follow this  
brugi82@yahoo.com

Cherno hospital - cannot enter

I'm in front of Cherno hospital with broken bone, and can not break glass. I have a hatchet and a PDW, but no matter how much I smack glass windows, nothing happens... I hear a sound of broken glass, but windows still hold still. Is this a bug?

Edited by brugi82

Crawl around back. There should be a box of med supplies at the back. There are also medical tents that you can use/supply from in Cherno. edit: and if it's a bug I've never seen it /shrug.

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 1

Crawl around back. There should be a box of med supplies at the back. There are also medical tents that you can use/supply from in Cherno. edit: and if it's a bug I've never seen it /shrug.

OH!!! Found box behind hospital. You are life saver! Have my beans!

make sure you are hitting the windows of the hospitial at the end of the building the middle ones will not break.

• Like 2

Ah yes. Theres multiple options here.

1. Go round the back somewhere, may be Medical Box on ground.

2. Climb ladder(not sure if can with broken bone) to hospital roof, meds up there.

3. Ive shot windows and yeah breaking thems a pain. Only the End 2 take damage. The Easiest way, is to get an Empty Can. Press F to hold it. Then throw it at the window. Quiet Break and instant.

Its weird how a can breaks a window but guns dont xD

i know the problem it's a window spawning problem im pretty sure if players get close to the hospital without breaking the windows then it will constantly spawn window on top of window.

make sure you are hitting the windows of the hospitial at the end of the building the middle ones will not break.

Funny story about learning this the hard way. I put 2 clips of my sidearm into one of the middle ones and ran out of ammo for it. Switched to an m4a3, attracted a boatload of zombies with it and still didn't get it.... ahhhhhh the good old days of noob naivete.

I do it like this:

1. take an empty can

2. stand in front of the glass doors (not windows) and throw a can - one is enough to break glass

3. ???

4. profit

No noise, no wasted bullets