Leaper229

Vanishing Car?

So i was camping near the Stary tents, which has a red car in the tents parking lot (it needed wheels)

Then i saw a wookie approaching the car, i shot him as he was about the get in the car, dunno if i hit him, then i shot at the drivers seat, then the car just disappeared, i pressed P and saw that player is gone (facepalm at the DCers)

so is this a glitch or hack or is it just problems with my monitor or my eyes?

Probably a glitch.

The other night we found two cars and were about to head off after a few hours of driving, by this time there was only four or five players left in the server and it was the middle of the night, we drove them into the west woods and hid them under some trees, just as we are about to log off my friend said someone else was here, we see this player run up to one of the cars, jump in and turn on the headlights then just sit there. He had no backpack no night vision and it was pitch black in the middle of nowhere, we asked what he was doing, told him to get out of the car, no response, shot him and he died but no player has been killed message came up at all. I'm convinced it was a ghost.

Probably a glitch.

The other night we found two cars and were about to head off after a few hours of driving, by this time there was only four or five players left in the server and it was the middle of the night, we drove them into the west woods and hid them under some trees, just as we are about to log off my friend said someone else was here, we see this player run up to one of the cars, jump in and turn on the headlights then just sit there. He had no backpack no night vision and it was pitch black in the middle of nowhere, we asked what he was doing, told him to get out of the car, no response, shot him and he died but no player has been killed message came up at all. I'm convinced it was a ghost.

but the car was still there right?