Sign in to follow this  
pixel91

Hiding places for helicopters?

So, fellow bandits.

Can someone share appropriate/good hiding spots for a helicopter? Me and my group got buzzed twice by one yesterday (he took off after we engaged with rifles both times). We found the camp of a group on our server, but they weren't the ones that have the Huey. We pretty much covered all the "helo-fit" clearings in the hills up north with ATVs and motorcycles...we can't find it..it's gotta be somwhere.

Any ideas? ;)

Edited by -=Pixel=-
  • Like 1

Zub Castle. although I would park mine on the higest innacessable peak and log out there so atleast no one can take it.

Zub Castle. although I would park mine on the higest innacessable peak and log out there so atleast no one can take it.

There are areas inaccessible from the ground? Where, exactly are these inaccessible peaks?

Outside of "normal" map.

Wouldnt that mean it resets when the server restarts?

I'll check the other places...haven't even considered Zub yet....

park it on top of a building where none can steal it, then when ya log in u can fly away again... mabye...

and all the server snipers will camp ur heli and when u login u ll die or see it blown away.

and all the server snipers will camp ur heli and when u login u ll die or see it blown away.

the worst they can do is blow it up, no one will camp a spot for 8 hours hoping i'll get back online, so it may get exploded but no ones gonna be able to use it

Edited by Bromethius

the worst they can do is blow it up, no one will camp a spot for 8 hours hoping i'll get back online, so it may get exploded but no ones gonna be able to use it

When it gets exploded it respawns dumbass.

It can be most anywhere, you just need a good pilot.

But check out Guba around there.

There is no safe place to hide a helicopter

• Like 1

skalistky island but its also a spawn for the huey so players might end up there

When it gets exploded it respawns dumbass.

Very useful input...

Also doesn't it take a great deal of time before it respawns AND its broken so you have to fix it.

On a island. there are several islands that no one would ever go to under normal circumstances. Even Skalisty Island would be good

• Like 2