Sign in to follow this  
Scratchz

To all spawn killers out there!

BEFORE YOU EVEN RESPOND TO THIS POST, READ THE WHOLE DAMN TOPIC OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IF YOU DON'T I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I JUST WON'T READ YOUR REPLIES BECAUSE I DON'T CARE.

And as a sidenote to this: come with facts or give your oppinion and don't give your shitty ass "U mad?" comments. I am not the one mad about it happening to me. I'm the one mad at the fact it happens so much to other people.

Wth is your problem, it doesn't make any sense to kill anyone that has just newly spawned. It's useless especially because you won't find SHIT on their bodies, and still it happens. WHY! Why should you do such a thing, it has no use you only annoy everyone you shoot for no f*cking reason. People playing games are no-lifers already but doing that, that makes you alot lot worse as a normal bandit. At least bandits shoot other people to survive, you don't do shit. You're just being a faggot by killing new spawns. It didn't happen to me that often, just twice, but all the stories I hear jesus christ get a f*cking life or something stupid dickheads.

Oh and, just stop with the childish nerdy comments for god sake how old are you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, enough hate comments now.

I was just angry about this at the moment I started this post, I don't really care that much now.

Again, I don't mind people ocassionally shooting new-spawns as long as your not shooting them with the purpose of shooting them because they have just spawned. And if you happen to do so, you're just an idiot especially because you find enjoyment in it. A guy said it's just a game, and you're right. It's a game for everyone who plays it, not just you, have a little respect for your fellow society members.

Further on, If you shoot fresh spawns to practice your shooting or have a bandage; atleast you've got a reason.

The people that aren't doing it for any reason but to make people angry are big idiotic poopy pathetic trolls, you're literally bullying people online without them being able to do ANYTHING about it. Even if it's just a game, we're all trying to enjoy it.

I don't care for it too much, this is just my oppinion on this phenomenon.

If you have any problems with it you can suck my balls. However, I am interested in your oppinion about it, as long as you're not involving me.

I have no problem with getting killed while being freshly spawned at the moment, it only happened twice and it didn't happen again afterwards for 6 days now. I'm still alife and surviving and now got the gear to hunt you pathetic childish fresh spawn killers down and put a bullet in your head.

Edited by Scratchz
  • Like 5

why not? they can get bandage... :|

I didn't knew that spawn killers still exist, I thought they all became cheaters...

• Like 1

to the OP, your blood washes the treads of my jeep quite well.

thank you

• Like 10

Any live body moving around looting houses is A) potentially taking loot that could be mine, and most importantly B ) could find a pistol or anything and take me out minutes later. And any living body not looting houses will be sooner or later.

I think survival wins here.

Edited by DrunkPunk
  • Like 5

if theres one thing you'll learn as a noob here quickly its that the community by enlarge doesnt care..

its one of the worst self-serving games i've ever experienced

most fledgling games try to nurture new players in, so they stick around to try to make the overall community bigger..

not here, its more like hey this is my beach, now fuck off...sniper round to the face. !!!

it def. sucks being spawn killed, when your just trying to figure out how to even move/play..

Edited by Siberian
  • Like 1

i died a lot when i first started playing... probably about 30 times till i first lived more then a couple days... so i only wish one of those times i died it was to a helicopter or a car or a bunch of dudes in ghillies with PARAS....

I had a person spawn in while i was at stary sobor raiding the tents as i was picking up gear he popped up in front of me. I shit myself and started to unload in to him after 2 full mags of my ak he dropped dead and i found on his body.

Anti material sniper,

1x MP5A5

1x PDW

12x Mags for the MP5A5 and PDW (they use the same ammo)

Lots of food and supplys.

A coyote backpack with 24 slots

gps,

range finder,

NVG,

I would of never killed him if i saw him walk in say hi and then start to grap loot but when he spawned in and i jumped a friggin mile i had no choice but to unload all over his face and think after *i bet that guy is p***ed off with me all that gear and its gone as he logged in...

No i dont find this cheating as he shouldn't of logged out at a high player destined place he should of logged out just outside the area in the tree line that way he could of seen me popping in and out of tents and either asked over direct comms hey do you mind if i grab some supply's i would of kindly said sure come down here grab what you need and we will be on our way!

Or if he decided to he could of just used his sniper and popped me of and had his way with my corpse, I have been on a vehicle hunt for the last few days now and i have found nothing and after my first kill the adrenaline was pumping, hands shaking, i have no found a new lust for blood.

Now i dont kill to raid bodys unless they have the best weapon in the game but i do now kill take there map and replace it with mine just incase they have vehicles marked up on the map or if they have a hidden stash of goodys. so if i ever kill you make your way to your body and you can get your stuff back minus the best weapon in the game and your marked up map! i might take your beans and a soda as killing is hard work :)

• Like 3

I had a person spawn in while i was at stary sobor raiding the tents as i was picking up gear he popped up in front of me. I shit myself and started to unload in to him after 2 full mags of my ak he dropped dead and i found on his body.

Anti material sniper,

1x MP5A5

1x PDW

12x Mags for the MP5A5 and PDW (they use the same ammo)

Lots of food and supplys.

A coyote backpack with 24 slots

gps,

range finder,

NVG,

[...]

Not that kind of spawn kill, I especially mean the kind of kill in which you just newly spawn in from being dead on a empty field and a sniper starts shooting at you. It makes NO SENSE to shoot someone who doesn't have ANYTHING.

Any live body moving around looting houses is A) potentially taking loot that could be mine, and most importantly B) could find a pistol or anything and take me out minutes later. And any living body not looting houses will be sooner or later.

I think survival wins here.

True, but still though, you don't want to be shot in the face either if you're newly spawned and there are thousands of people playing this game with each their own need for loot, it still doesn't make sense to shoot a newb cause he'll just be replaced by another newb. And after that newb ANOTHER newb, it's just not worth it but it still happens by those shitty cunts out there.

I agree a newly spawned player is no fun at all i would atleast give him a pistol to help him on his way and if i see him a few dayz later or even 28dayz later i will open fire unless you direct comms while walking with lowered weapon.

if i spawn in on the beach and some guy is acting like a douch and starts shooting me i just think your a dick quickly use my bandage and laugh on direct comms while he waste's ammo.

I respawn grab a hachet and then head back to him and kill him while laughing evilly down the mic as i cutu his frikking legs off,

True, but still though, you don't want to be shot in the face either if you're newly spawned and there are thousands of people playing this game with each their own need for loot, it still doesn't make sense to shoot a newb cause he'll just be replaced by another newb. And after that newb ANOTHER newb, it's just not worth it but it still happens by those shitty cunts out there.

I hear ya, and I get what you mean. I take no pleasure in doing such things, I just know my survival means more to me than theirs. I've given somebody a hatchet before after saving them from a pack of zombies right off the coast, just to turn around and see him charging me later on with it. Sure I didn't have to give it to him, and sure lots of players out there, but for all anyone knows this person could even have a grenade in their inventory ready to cause some damage. I get the frustration, and don't mean to silence your right to vent, but nothing is really going to change how people play. Also, sure they'll be replaced by other newbs. But not newbs that are in my immediate vicinity.

I shamelessly shoot fresh spawns all the time! sometimes i get lucky and find NVG's or somesuch, but most of the time i just shoot you guys for kicks. I would be doing this tonight, but alas, karma caught up with me and i was murdered by a hacker. Serves me right I guess, but ill be back. just need a day or so to get geared up again. Not much else to do really when you get geared.

• Like 2

i was murdered by a hacker. Serves me right I guess

no way man, you cant think hackers/scripters killing people and legit pkers are even close to the same.

yea pking is annoying but doing it legit is still legit...

hackers are by no means heroic vigilantes dishing out justice... they are just cheating faggots

Not much else to do really when you get geared.

THIS!

Take it up with Rocket, dudes. Or tell me what else I am supposed to do if I have all the gear and ten vehicles stashed somewhere (yes, me and my group have ten vehicles). Only thing I can do is hunt players.

THIS!

Take it up with Rocket, dudes. Or tell me what else I am supposed to do if I have all the gear and ten vehicles stashed somewhere (yes, me and my group have ten vehicles). Only thing I can do is hunt players.

whats ur server

F*CKING STOP SPAWN KILLING YOU F*CKING BASTARDS.

hahaha this is why spawn killing is so funny to me.

You get reactions like this. :)

• Like 3

hahaha this is why spawn killing is so funny to me.

You get reactions like this. :)

Mate, this isn't even really about me rofl.

Like I mentioned in my post; I have only be spawn killed twice untill now.

But the stories I read, man, how low can you get. You and that other dick should just go jerk off or something if your all geared up. Take a break and after getting back in just go explore or something instead of ruining someone else's fun.

Get a life ;)

Even though other people that play games should get a life too, at least they're respectful enough to give someone else a little fun instead of being a little bitch ruining it for others. I don't know what to call you, no-no-no-lifers? lol. But yeah, it just shows how sucky people can be, even in games haha (:

Edited by Scratchz

I shamelessly shoot fresh spawns all the time! sometimes i get lucky and find NVG's or somesuch, but most of the time i just shoot you guys for kicks. I would be doing this tonight, but alas, karma caught up with me and i was murdered by a hacker. Serves me right I guess, but ill be back. just need a day or so to get geared up again. Not much else to do really when you get geared.

Than stop fucking playing the game or something? or do something good? You can look for helicopter crashes, you can look for a boat, you can get a vehicle, you can explore. There's tons of things to do ESPECIALLY when you're all geared up, it'll get alot easier plus you'll eventually run out of food/water so you need to find more. And it's also thrilling to go somewhere where there are alot of people, it really get's you on the nerves. That's also something you could do, even shooting people in cities is okay. It makes more sense than recklessly shooting at someone who's just spawned in. There is always something to do, and if you don't want to do that why the fuck are you even playing this game? Go play call of duty or battlefield or something if you like the kick of killing people. Or become a real life murderer if it means that much to you, just stop ruining other people's fun. Jerkwad. Also to you: Get a life;)

Edited by Scratchz

this is a video game, not real life... we kill ppl cuz its fun not cuz we want to survive...

battlefield and cod is not the same thing, there ppl are ready to get killed.

an example: i shoot someone that just spawned, i know he is mad and that makes me feel good, i dont even loot ya after, but im not down at the coast that much, mostly around stary and NWAF

Edited by Plaguetongue

this is a video game, not real life... we kill ppl cuz its fun not cuz we want to survive...

an example: i shoot someone that just spawned, i know he is mad and that makes me feel good, i dont even loot ya after, but im not down at the coast that much, mostly around stary and NWAF

Are you retarded?

First; This game isn't meant to kill people for fun, it's meant for realistic survival purposes.

Second; That's right, it's a game. Not real life, but even better.

It's fun to play, but if you fuckfaces do such stupid nonsensical things it get's alot less fun for people that are actually trying to ENJOY the game for what it's made for. This game is a simulator of real life, and it's purpose is to Scavenge, Slay bandits and zombies and Survive.

This game is not meant for retards enjoying theirselfs ruining the fun for other people. Even if Call of Duty or Battlefield isn't the same, you can still play another game in which it actually IS the purpose killing new spawns. Like for example Ace of Spades, in that game it's a good thing to kill new-spawns and it gives just as much of a kick as in this game the only difference is that it isn't perma-death.

Edited by Scratchz
  • Like 1

Fuck you, and fuck bandits.

This game is a simulator of real life

And in real life, people are merciless, self serving douche bags. That is always going to translate well into video games. Especially in a game like this. So your only real choice is to accept it and adapt. At least you aren't losing much when you get freshly killed out of spawn.

And in real life, people are merciless, self serving douche bags. That is always going to translate well into video games. Especially in a game like this. So your only real choice is to accept it and adapt. At least you aren't losing much when you get freshly killed out of spawn.

Again, true.

But that doesn't take away the fact that I'm fighting for justice here, I'm sure there can be done something about each and everyone of those respectless jerks. There's a very small chance that this topic will be seen by someone important, who'll maybe try to prevent these problems by bringing a solution. That chance is enough for me to fight for the fun people want and should have from this game.

• Like 1

And in real life, people are merciless, self serving douche bags.

Btw, not all people are like that.

At least a quarter of all people on the world are different than that, and I think even more.

There are just those idiots that don't have the cognitive skills to have a little respect for others, even if it's only a game, you're playing with real-god damn-life persons and they should fucking take that into account.

Edited by Scratchz

We do it because your tears are just too delicious.