a_casual_banana

What gear do you rock?

Right now, I'm overwatch with my friend and I rock an SVD Camo and an AS50. When I'm part of the fireteam, I move in with a Bizon and a Remington 870.

What about you guys?

Signature. I have an AS50 at my disposal as well, but I figured I'd rock the barrett for a while since I haven't used one in a while.

Edited by KField86

Got Arma II; CO 2 days ago, started to play one day ago, so far I got this:

- 1 M16A2 with roughly 7 or 8 STANAG magazines.

- I had one allice backpack (it was the first thing I found in the game), but I lost it when I equiped my ghillie suit, which leads me on to:

- 1 ghillie suit that I found by a crashed chopper that I found after one hour of playing the game (just 2 hours ago I found a second crashed one).

- 2 maps.

- A lot of bandages.

And something I think is amazing:

- 2 freaking Night vision goggles... I found one at the barracks @ the NW airfield, and the other one by the second crashed chopper...

So yeah, I think that I'm damn lucky :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm running all alone, so kinda pointless to have two maps and two NVGs :/

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, english is not my native language.

Edited by DrNoLife
  • Like 1

L85 AWS

AS50 (no ammo :( )

M4A1 CCO

Coyote Pack

Guille

Have never found NVGs, Rangefinder, or GPS (other than killing bandits for them).

Weapons: DMR(4mags) or AS50(3mags) while overwatching my group, M4A1 CCO SD (5 mags) while entering a town with said group

gear: Coyote Backpack, NVG's, Ghillie, Rangefinder, GPS, Compass.

Primary: M14 AIM, Bizon SD

Secundary: Revolver

Gear: Standard + nvg, gps

My loadout is - at least I think so - perfect for my play style. When we are moving, I tend to be the point man / scout. When we raid stuff, I usually am on overwatch, and when our prey tries to escape, I'm usually hot on their heels. I try and rely on superior spotting and often direct squad mates to do the actual killing... thus:

L85A2 AWS, DMR, M9, Ghillie, Coyote backpack, good medical kit, some food and water, rangefinder, NVG, all tools.

LS85 to spot and AS50 on daytime and DMR at nights.

I just love beeing the sniper :D

However it's harder against zombies and people who are close to me.

Edited by DatBear

Ghillie + MK 48 are my general weapons.

I'm the bush hiding in the forest covering my sniper. I also give him ranges. I've found that crouching next to a tree, facing it and having your character look down = people walk right past you, but you can still look around with free look. I've actually lost some people by dropping LoS for a second and assuming this position, they just pass right by and wonder wtf is going on.

• Like 2

Currently an M4A1 with about 18 mags(12 of them are SD) and i am trying as hard as possible to get my hands on a M4A1 CCO SD but no luck, sidearm - G17, ghillie suit and thats all, have no luck in finding NVG and rangefinders, and yeah found a Coyote backpack about 30 minutes after i spawned

Currently rocking a DMR with night vision goggles as my main weapon, Glock17 for sidearm due to high bullet count per mag and ''fairly quiet' action, ghillie for stealth. Usually grab a second rifle such as an ak or anything that uses the STANAG if I have room in the pack for it, often though I am carrying a shit ton of meds for my crew :P. I had a silenced g36c once..from a hacker.,,,but sadly I had to ditch it when I realized it was an illegal item :(.

Proof of this event is here if needed :D

Edited by Baron

Primary: Mk48 (already used to cut down three players when they re-entered their camp (where I had the gun from) and an M107 when on "overwatch" aka lurking.

Secondary: M1911

The usual kit, food and water (enough to survive a few hours), 2 morphine and 2 painkillers, the rest is kept clear for any loot I might find and need (still need NVGs and Rangefinder...lost mine to some douchebags rockig no trees....)

M16/203 with LOADS OF FLARES to "eye rape" with any asshole that rocks NVG.

G17 because it's got a flashlight, also for screwing with NVG users.

And standard in the way of tools + AL palck

M4sd, coyote pack, m249 saw (lost my mk48 because of a bug :(), nvg and rangefinder. I dont rebember what sidearm i have, probably 1911.