Snowrandom

Looking for Partner in Thai/Singapore Area [English Speaking]

I'm looking for someone to play DayZ with who lives around Thailand/Singapore. Due to the lack of Asian servers I have extremely high ping on most servers, so I need someone who can play with me in Asian servers. I'm Dutch, and speak fluent English, and of course looking for a partner who speaks decent English and preferably has a mic.

Edited by Snowrandom

You are in the wrong section, this belongs to survivor HQ

vplease add me. Steam username : liquidribs (it will show as nick after you search)

skype name : nickwonk

I can play only in the night (gmt+8) though as i'm a working adult. I have sufficient gear to contribute to the team so do hit me up!

My Steam name is Rex725. Feel free to hit me up if you'd like to play. I'm near your time zone and regularly play without a partner, but I've gotten a decent stockpile of weapons & goods. =]

yea im down. i live us eastern time zone my steam name is wheres_waldo38. please respond plus i need blood transfusion and willing to give m16a2 and a couple of mags for anyone that helps

hi i am very interested to be your dayz buddy ^_^ i have a mic and am from singapore. I can play anytime just tell me before hand since its my holidays now.

My steam username is Remy19

if you cant find me try searching my account name which is amirulez19

if you still cant find me pm me and i will personally add you.

Cheers ^_^ hope to play with you soon.

Hi i am also from singapore,

if you don't mind a noob like me,

Stream id artielon,

hope to meet up soon,

I'm looking for someone to play DayZ with who lives around Thailand/Singapore. Due to the lack of Asian servers I have extremely high ping on most servers, so I need someone who can play with me in Asian servers. I'm Dutch, and speak fluent English, and of course looking for a partner who speaks decent English and preferably has a mic.

Hi there, i'm looking for a partner too, i play mainly in SG servers, add me in Steam: Sadistic Reaper

I speak only in English