*Regulator* Oldtribe

The Regulators are looking for good people

I think one of you guys was around the woodslands surrounding Guglovo a couple of days ago? If so, have some awareness. I scared some snipers in the Kumyrna church who spotted you. Didn't kill them, just gave them a good scare.

• Like 1

I think one of you guys was around the woodslands surrounding Guglovo a couple of days ago? If so, have some awareness. I scared some snipers in the Kumyrna church who spotted you. Didn't kill them, just gave them a good scare.

I don't know, there's over 70 of us now, not including those who haven't signed up on the forums but joined anyways. I have no clue if anyone has been in Guglovo. But anyways, thanks for saving or helping whoever that was. I can say though, that most Regulators are fairly skilled. While we do have a couple of newer players, most of our players are older and a lot of them come from PvP intense Day Z backgrounds. So don't worry about us, we usually kill the bandits before they kill us.

We don't keep track of player movement.

Each can roam about as he pleases.

But I do thank you for helping our boys and girls stay safe out there.

Its always good to know that the playerbase accepted us and likes to have us around enough for them to protect us when we need it.

Afterall, you can't see everything at any given time when your alone.

• Like 1

you guys should consult the RRF (reddit rescue force) as they are a team of medics whos selflessly help others in need, im one of the medics there and they are very committed to their job :)

Was this at night about 2 days ago? If so that *may* have been me.

Even if it wasn't, thank you for watching the goodguys back!

you guys should consult the RRF (reddit rescue force) as they are a team of medics whos selflessly help others in need, im one of the medics there and they are very committed to their job :)

Very good to hear more groups of players are getting together to try to do some good! And good on you for being one of them!

• Like 1

I just went over to your forums and registered. I'm ready to bring law and order to the wastes.

Edited by Nobodyishere

It's great to have you "Nobodyishere". We have almost 80 members on our Roster, 100 members on our forums, and a large amount of Regulators who haven't registered for the Roster even.

Hi,

This is great initiative, I've been killed more then a few times because I didn't fire first and still refuse too do so. Don't mind to respawn on the beach, the first hours of a life are the most fun anyway I think. After that I'm usually alive for a day or three/four before getting killed because I went in a town alone with some moderate decent gear. The routine is getting a little boring now. Looking for a way to make it all it bit more exiting and meaningful, this might just be the thing.

I'm roaming the woods in the NE part of the map on my one, most of the time carrying 2 bloodbags just in case a run in to someone who doesn't shoot me right away. Like too play with others with a similar mindset.

Hi,

This is great initiative, I've been killed more then a few times because I didn't fire first and still refuse too do so. Don't mind to respawn on the beach, the first hours of a life are the most fun anyway I think. After that I'm usually alive for a day or three/four before getting killed because I went in a town alone with some moderate decent gear. The routine is getting a little boring now. Looking for a way to make it all it bit more exiting and meaningful, this might just be the thing.

I'm roaming the woods in the NE part of the map on my one, most of the time carrying 2 bloodbags just in case a run in to someone who doesn't shoot me right away. Like too play with others with a similar mindset.

Very cool, I too (prior to joining) had a similar playstyle. It's great to have you, if you haven't already, sign up on our forums where you can more easily get together with other Regulators.

Your clan member, Robert-_-Frost, just saved my life in Electro! I joined up with a stranger just outside of the city, and we went into the town to seek medical supplies since I had been hit by a sniper on the ridge. As we got to the hospital another survivor came along with no gear and we decided to stick together, but little did we know as my mate got shot in the back... killed on the spot. I managed to get a few rounds in the traitor, but took a few myself. From a distance I could hear Robert, trying to get in contact with me, wanting to save me! I ran to the hospital, climbed the ladder and he fix'd me up with a bloodbag. Finally I could breathe alittle, however we all know Electro and just a few minutes after a sniper had us in his sight. I got into good cover, but Robert took a hit and died instantly ontop of the hospital.... I waited some time before making a run to the ladder, got down and ran off to seek out the sniper, but he was nowhere to be found...

Im still alive to this second, but only because of his action! He talked about this clan, helping people and his action convinced me! Im joining your ranks.

Big shout out to Robert! I owe you big time man!!!

(Everything happend on DE655, name was TonyStark)

• Like 1

Your clan member, Robert-_-Frost, just saved my life in Electro! I joined up with a stranger just outside of the city, and we went into the town to seek medical supplies since I had been hit by a sniper on the ridge. As we got to the hospital another survivor came along with no gear and we decided to stick together, but little did we know as my mate got shot in the back... killed on the spot. I managed to get a few rounds in the traitor, but took a few myself. From a distance I could hear Robert, trying to get in contact with me, wanting to save me! I ran to the hospital, climbed the ladder and he fix'd me up with a bloodbag. Finally I could breathe alittle, however we all know Electro and just a few minutes after a sniper had us in his sight. I got into good cover, but Robert took a hit and died instantly ontop of the hospital.... I waited some time before making a run to the ladder, got down and ran off to seek out the sniper, but he was nowhere to be found...

Im still alive to this second, but only because of his action! He talked about this clan, helping people and his action convinced me! Im joining your ranks.

Big shout out to Robert! I owe you big time man!!!

(Everything happend on DE655, name was TonyStark)

Hey man, that's great! Robert did a good job, and it's great you have you joining us ;D!

I really wanna join, maybe i can fill tents with med supplies on the coast towns or something, 22500 humanity last i looked and i only shoot bandit skins. steam name is TorvakUK

Hey there, BrokenWind here. Just wanted to say that you guys are always what I wanted to be in DayZ. Infact, you all inspired me to make an account on the form! I was just wondering where do I sign up, and if I could team up with fellow regulators if I were accepted.

Your rules aren't being followed. Some regulator named Bungie killed me while I was trying to loot Elektro for supplies. Bad clan.

-rep

Your rules aren't being followed. Some regulator named Bungie killed me while I was trying to loot Elektro for supplies. Bad clan.

-rep

Can you PM me with more details? We only have one rule and breaking it is not tolerated.

Thanks,

-O

-rep

Feel free to give us any specific information you can. Our group does not condone killing, but it is important to realize that we have hundreds of members. It's impossible for us to ensure that there never will be pking -- though if there is we punish it swiftly and immediately.

Hi, I just signed up for cell EU West, it would be cool if someone could accept/deny me sometime!

Edited by jackeroo

Signed up on the forums and the North EU Cell. Sounds like a great group.

It's great to have you :).

Hi, I just signed up for cell EU West, it would be cool if someone could accept/deny me sometime!

You're accepted my friend, welcome!

There's no accept/deny process - everybody is free to join. The real test of whether or not you're a Regulator comes from playing as one. It's not always easy to follow a "don't shoot on sight"-policy and not everybody makes the cut.

-O