Sign in to follow this  
Guerrilla (DayZ)

When you see another random player you.....

If they don't see me, I start trying to talk to 'em in the game chat channel, usually "hey buddy, how ya doin'?" or something like that and see if they get annoyed.

• Like 1

5. Stalk.

I would like that in there :)

I often tend to stalk from a safe distance, check their movement and that sort. I havn't tried ending up shooting someone yet, seeing as i often just leave them alone. I have found the game to be much of a show, if you just know how to avoid the dangers.

• Like 1

Well. I normally don't run into other survivors. They usually run into me. And that ends up with me having to respawn. That's the only thing that annoys me about this game. As soon as someone sees someone else, they have to kill them. Personally, if I came across a lone survivor I'd be friendly. If I came across a group, I'd try to avoid them. I really hate being killed when I first spawn. I have nothing on me. You're just making me go through the character process again.

Well. I normally don't run into other survivors. They usually run into me. And that ends up with me having to respawn. That's the only thing that annoys me about this game. As soon as someone sees someone else, they have to kill them. Personally, if I came across a lone survivor I'd be friendly. If I came across a group, I'd try to avoid them. I really hate being killed when I first spawn. I have nothing on me. You're just making me go through the character process again.

Rule of thumb in the Z, trust nobody but your trusty gun... oh and your squad and even then, you need to be careful. So only trust yourself.

In a real-life situation where supplies are sparse and there's a real danger of you dying from a thousand different ways... Nice guys finish last.

In a real-life situation where supplies are sparse and there's a real danger of you dying from a thousand different ways... Nice guys finish last.

Nice guys make friends and get advantages, surviving in real life is better in a group because more eyes looking for stuff, more security, and, more skills (knowledge).

But as for the post, I either avoid or if I need supplies I mug them with my mp5sd (powerful weapons are useless weapons for muggers).

I'll ask if friendly. If I get no response or get fired upon, I'll shoot.

Edited by OneWumbologist

I guess 'Hide' would be 'Stalk' in a way, I tend hide if they haven't seen me. 'eating beanz bro' is usually how i die, as in im doing something with the interface or have glitched off a railing or something. Once I logged in a few feet behind a player at stary and it didn't end well for them. If i see someone and they look too much of a threat then I tend to shoot first though :) .

5. Wait for a bit to see if a shot rings out, and if it does, instantly ALT+F4..... isn't that what everyone does?

I ask if they're friendly first.

If they kill me, whatever.

I guess my paranoia and reaction to people depend on my gear and how long I've survived.

If someone is unarmed, I just leave them alone.

ALT F4 !!!!!!!! LOL jus kidding :P

if they are armed and are headed in my direction its option 1)

If they arent armed or are heading away from me its option 3)