OFhooligan24

Recruiting a Survival Malitia Group.

Hey everyone, My names Alex aka OFhooligan, Im recruiting new members for a skilled survival malitia group. We have Multiple High power semi-auto rifles + Shotguns+ Pistols, A good amount of vehicles such as a ATV's, a Bus, and a Van. We also will supply members with food and water. :beans: Anyone is welcome as long as you have a mic and you are trustworthy. If you are interested you can reach me on my steam @ killswat24 or on my skype @ OFhooligan24. :D :beans: :thumbsup: :ph34r: :bandit:

• Like 2

always down to find more people to play with. Let me know, probably have 3 or 4 more as well.

always down to find more people to play with. Let me know, probably have 3 or 4 more as well.

Do you have skype?

Hey you guys still recruiting because id love to join you guys this game has gotten really boring all alone.

Hey everyone, My names Alex aka OFhooligan, Im recruiting new members for a skilled survival malitia group. We have Multiple High power semi-auto rifles + Shotguns+ Pistols, A good amount of vehicles such as a ATV's, a Bus, and a Van. We also will supply members with food and water. :beans: Anyone is welcome as long as you have a mic and you are trustworthy. If you are interested you can reach me on my steam @ killswat24 or on my skype @ OFhooligan24. :D :beans: :thumbsup: :ph34r: :bandit:

How do you keep your stuff safe, like vechiles on the server, barb wire??

Sounds like fun. I've been playing alone last few weeks and it's getting boring. I added you to skype. Name Rogue

still recruiting? if so, Id love to join. Buddy of mine stopped playing and Im tired of lonewolf'ing it. Adding you on steam, name is radeonray.

im in. i am a good shot and driver with any vehical. i can nipe and if you ever need a distraction for looting i can be that guy.