Sign in to follow this  
BlueGgz

Cant find any servers?

i just finished update yesterday (Steam) . and the next time i start the game . i click multiplayer . then when i get into the multiplayer . i cant search any pf the servers . ( i also cant search any servers on six launcher . and i dont know is everyone having the same problem or just me?

post-54500-0-16388900-1343283397_thumb.j

Edited by BlueGgz

yeah im also having the exact same problem i was just playing fine though even after the update.

same but i don't run it through steam. So I'm fucked.

same problem. it happened after app crash.

how to solve it?

update your arma2 through steam if you haven't. update came out for it last night.

already did updated

there are people streaming i dont know how there playing and i can't playing via steam.

no servers and arma 2 is laggy

Servers are down until 3am PDT, (6am EST)

but there are people streaming ..... what the hell is going on :L

but there are people streaming ..... what the hell is going on :L

you can still play if you haven't left the server yet, as soon as they leave they wont be able to get into another one.

you can still play if you haven't left the server yet, as soon as they leave they wont be able to get into another one.

oh i get it now

People.....do a SEARCH before posting. The almost exact same topic already done.

Or at least READ the thread BEFORE you post. The answer is already up several posts.

Gamespy major maintenance until 3 AM Pacific time.

Once you leave, you can get no server list in any Arma2 version or mod until they get it back up.

If you happen to know the IP of your server, you can get on that way.

Edited by Slyder73

They are for me...

edit: weirdly every server has max players of 666. Its a little ominous.

Edited by Wrath

People.....do a SEARCH before posting. The almost exact same topic already done.

Or at least READ the thread BEFORE you post. The answer is already up several posts.

Once you leave, you can get no server list in any Arma2 version or mod until they get it back up.

Sorry new so i dont know how but i have the ip how do i join a server directly please

Well, I did do a search, and this is the thread that came up. it was very helpful and i didn't see any others that were. You know if everyone just searched for forum help and no one created any threads this wouldn't be much of a forum would it? i'm sorry you had to deliberately go into another thread just to say that there was a similar one

no offense to you personally, I'm just getting sick of people saying "USE THE SEARCH BAR" that thing is fucking useless...

EDIT: I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!! LOLZ

Edited by cmochre