Tyler Salwierz

Elpis Host - $30/month for 40 slots - BEC/Anti-Hax - Unrivaled Quality

Elpis Host has been around since November of 2011. Plans start at $30/month. You can view them towards the bottom of this post.

What comes any server:

TC-Admin 2.0 Control Panel which includes one click updates, start/stop, configuration editing and restart scheduling along with live statistics and statistic graphs.

Ability to change the time of the server

Full FTP Access (server.cfg is restricted, critical server files are read only)

100Mbps or 1Gbps Connection - no limitation on the bandwidth your DayZ server can consume.

Basic DDoS protection

99.9% Network Uptime SLA

1 Hour ticket response SLA

BEC & DayZAntiHax supported!

Where are your servers hosted?

We utilize Limestone Networks and their amazing infrastructure to host your servers. Backed by premium bandwidth carriers (Abovenet, Internap, Telia, Savvis), your in-game experience will be a quality one!

Our Goals:

To provide a quality experience for gamers. None of that corporate crap. We know exactly what you like and if you're unhappy, we're unhappy. The last thing we want to do is provide a poor experience, be it from networking issues or slow response time.

Setup Time:

Within two hours during our SLA hours (typically within the hour). All servers are pre-whitelisted and ready to go.

Budget Servers:

Unmanaged support with 40 slots for $30/month.

Premium Servers:

Managed support with up to 70 slots starting at $50/month.

Order your DayZ server here!

Edited by Tyler Salwierz
  • Like 9

Good to see other hosts

Edited by Ryahn
  • Like 2

Anyone use these guys and can provide feedback? $35/month for 40 seems like a good price, though tbh stability is more of what I'm interested in >_>

Anyone use these guys and can provide feedback? $35/month for 40 seems like a good price, though tbh stability is more of what I'm interested in >_>

Again our DayZ offerings are new, but you're more then welcome to read some of the feedback we have had in this thread.

Can you host private hives?

No.

Can I access and delete logs from the control panel? Ban lists? Or is that via FTP only?

Can I access and delete logs from the control panel? Ban lists? Or is that via FTP only?

Yes you can do this from the control panel. The only restricted file at the moment is the server.cfg - but you can still edit a portion of this using the configuration editor.

Yes you can do this from the control panel. The only restricted file at the moment is the server.cfg - but you can still edit a portion of this using the configuration editor.

Ok, we will give you a try for server #2 then.

I'm interested in renting a server through you guys. Does the Hostname have to be anything specific?

I'm interested in renting a server through you guys. Does the Hostname have to be anything specific?

Yes, it has to be like so:

DayZ - Location ID OptionalCity (version/beta buildnr) [difficulty][timezone] dayzmod.com - hosted by Customtext

I actually just ran out of stock but it should be available again in a couple of days ;)

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

Hey Tyler,

I remember you from Brohost. I see you are one of the cheapest dayz hoster now. Nice to see more hosts, pity you have no EU servers.

Elpis host should be top US hoster, they have great staff.

Hey Tyler,

I remember you from Brohost. I see you are one of the cheapest dayz hoster now. Nice to see more hosts, pity you have no EU servers.

Elpis host should be top US hoster, they have great staff.

Hey Jack,

I'm surprised you remember me! Thank you for your kind words - much appreciated :)

I'd love to launch in Europe but there really are no good providers out there unfortunately.

Any plans to colocate a few boxes out in California? :)

There are no plans to expand out of Dallas as I have really good deals there with our current provider which is how I can offer you servers so cheap. DayZ consumes a lot of CPU and bandwidth - finding a provider elsewhere that can offer this and still be within a affordable price for the end user would be hard to do.

Dident the owner of Brohost sell out then get shut down a month or so later? Or am I pointing fingers at the wrong person.

Dident the owner of Brohost sell out then get shut down a month or so later? Or am I pointing fingers at the wrong person.

Yes, Matthew Rosenblatt was the CEO of BroHoster. I was just an employee.