Jachim

You were kicked from the game.

Hiya, just logged in an hour or two ago and was rummaging through Cherno when suddenly I was kicked from the game. Figured it was some power hungr admin, I decided to log into another server and got some weird error about my install location needing something. I forgot what exactly it said, but I decided to close down and relaunch Six Updater to see if maybe something got bugged out. It came clean and I loaded another server and got another error about unable ot access a file in my install directory.

Took me about 30 minutes, but finally it let me into a server, and I'm instantly kicked off again.

What's the deal? Is there a way to find out WHY I'm being kicked off all the time?

cant join any servers now, fucking bullshit

"you were kicked from the game"

or simply freezes on load

great

same thing here. Steam updated ARMA II and now I get kicked from any server I join...

I'm getting kicked after 1 or 2 seconds once I'm in the server's lobby. Happening on all servers so far for me.

same thing here. Steam updated ARMA II and now I get kicked from any server I join...

Forgot to mention this, my steam updated arma as well right when this started happening.

I got kicked by battle eye for 'idling' last night after joining a server & moving almost constantly for the 5 mins I was connected

samething happening to me and my buddy. apparently there was a patch on ARMA II and ARMA II OAH. My buddy had steam running and it updated, kicked him out, and isnt letting him into dayz. I was stupid enough to run steam and catch the update from ARMA II and now i'm out of luck too. Tried diff servers, restarted a few times, and nothing working. So i'm pretty sure we have to wait for Dayz to update with ARMA II's patch.

Im getting the same, was just on less than 10 mins ago. Logged off to take a dump and eat some waffles.

• Like 1

Im also getting this, one of my friends isnt though. But ive tried updating to the latest beta patch and verifying DayZ through six launcher and that doesnt fix it.

sounds like a corrupt file of come description. Have you tried some of the following

- Deleting the @DayZ folder and reinstalling from scratch (This sounds like it may have the best chance of working)

- Deleting the beta folder and re-installing that.

- Uninstalling battleye, deleting the dll's, then re-installing

- Re-installing ArmA 2 OA

- Combination of the above

Try having a friend log onto a server before you and when you log on and get kicked, he will be able to read the message as to why you were kicked.

Probably something along the lines of DayZ is dependant on blah blah blah .pbo file, or user blah blah blah modified data file.

EDIT: This seems a lot more widespread. Sounds more like Sever side or hive/db issues.

Edited by SupaFly1983

Bump. Steam updated something, and now nothing is working. I thought it was due to hackers (I've been getting BattlEye #55 kicks alld ay long for no reason). My buddy who has Steam (and it updated for him) is able to get into servers. He will be uploading a pic shortly of the error I'm showing as the red text in the bottom right of his screen.

Sounds to me like Six Updater and BattleEye haven't been updated for the newest Arma 2 CO/OA patch yet.

These companies really need to get their act together, there are 3 patches they need to follow.. Arma 2, the beta patch, AND Day Z.. ANNND Battleye on top of that. -.-

sounds like a corrupt file of come description. Have you tried some of the following

- Deleting the @DayZ folder and reinstalling from scratch (This sounds like it may have the best chance of working)

- Deleting the beta folder and re-installing that.

- Uninstalling battleye, deleting the dll's, then re-installing

- Re-installing ArmA 2 OA

- Combination of the above

Try having a friend log onto a server before you and when you log on and get kicked, he will be able to read the message as to why you were kicked.

Probably something along the lines of DayZ is dependant on blah blah blah .pbo file, or user blah blah blah modified data file.

Deleted the BE DLLs, no joy. Hopefully won't have to reinstall.

Yeah, reinstalling sounds like a plan. Darn it, I was having fun just got myself a compass and a map too before being kicked.

my error was something about Addons/languagemission something had a buddy check his dayZ is working fine even after arma 2 patch