Kyshu

Banned from CA1?

Hello!

I was trying to get on the CA1 server with my friend, only to find out that he was banned for cheating/hacking, while I wasn't able to get onto the server anymore (connecting failed)

If the/an admin sees this, may you please unban my friend (player name is "Callum"), and check if I was banned or what is going on with that (player name is "Kyshu")

I had been kicked before for cheating/hacking after I was making a joke (the admin got off, I was typing in the side chat "Admin disconnected, time to turn my hacks on! :P" or something like that.

I would really like to return on that server as it had side chat + a bunch of pretty nice people and we had a vehicle there.

I can also assure you me and my friend are definitely not hacking! :P

Okay, so if the admin ses this, I would like to apply for a unban.

Greetings, Kyshu

• Like 3

Don't bother with CA 1; I was banned for going offline while dead, which apparently means "PvP DC."

CA 1 is a bad server, anyway - constant de-sync due to the global chat, and an invisible hacker that was there for days.

Edited by Wuzzle

Yeah, I won't bother with CA1 anymore. Full of hacker that spawn helis, full of other hackers, and some retarded guys who post in sidechat "Anyone in Cherno??" - "Shots at NW airfield, identify!" And yeah, the de-syncs were really annoying, although you got those on other servers, too.

I got on the server today (turns out I wasnt banned, just unable to join), and asked why he got banned. He got picked up by a hacker in a spawned heli (he didnt know it was one and just thought "nice guy") and was brought to NWAF), someone saw him ask for a ride (oblivious to the fact it was a hacker), so they reported him, he got banned. I was asking why he got banned then, and they answered me he was banned for use of banned vehicles/weapons, so wtf? being picked up by someone you dont see is a hacker isn't using it in my opinion, also the guy knew right where he was! Well, fuck that server, to be honest.

Now they made it so you have a separate character, when you join, and the server is totally empty. My friend said "The admin should step on a lego brick" :P

if he banned you he had a reason and you should be glad its not a global ban

if he banned you he had a reason and you should be glad its not a global ban

See that is where the issue starts. Sadly there are many immature admins out there that are banning people that do not deserve it. If the guy spawned the heli himself, ban. If he just got a ride, no ban. Admin needs to show logs where he spawned the heli or cheated in some other way or remove ban.

Though after reading what is going on in this server I would suggest finding another place to play

Hello!

I was trying to get on the CA1 server with my friend, only to find out that he was banned for cheating/hacking, while I wasn't able to get onto the server anymore (connecting failed)

If the/an admin sees this, may you please unban my friend (player name is "Callum"), and check if I was banned or what is going on with that (player name is "Kyshu")

I had been kicked before for cheating/hacking after I was making a joke (the admin got off, I was typing in the side chat "Admin disconnected, time to turn my hacks on! :P" or something like that.

I would really like to return on that server as it had side chat + a bunch of pretty nice people and we had a vehicle there.

I can also assure you me and my friend are definitely not hacking! :P

Okay, so if the admin ses this, I would like to apply for a unban.

Greetings, Kyshu

Hi Kyshu, as someone explained below I detected that Callum was in a hacked vehicles as well as teleported. I can forgive the latter, however Callum should have been aware that helicopters are not in DayZ right now.

Due to the current sophistication of hacks and unsophistication of detection methodologies there's really no way for me to know who actually spawned the helicopter. I run an extremely tight ship (something I am going to address with the commenter Wuzzle below) and have a zero tolerance policy on anything that is not legit DayZ.

I've taken steps to avoid this (potential) collateral damage in the future. Does Callum have a fraps recording of the incident vindicating him?

I was banned today aswell i saw callum on that server looks like gabe banned everyone what a dick

I'm not sure who you are but I did a a bit of banning for hacked gear and vehicle spawning today. Feel free to find another server that tolerates this behaviour.

Don't bother with CA 1; I was banned for going offline while dead, which apparently means "PvP DC."

CA 1 is a bad server, anyway - constant de-sync due to the global chat, and an invisible hacker that was there for days.

HI Wuzzle,

I'm sorry you're an ALT+F4'er. Its funny you say "CA1" is a bad server. The contant de-sync issue that you were experiencing is NOT due to global chat (I'm not sure where you got this preposterous idea). The issue actually is a systemic one because the master hive server is overloaded. This causes database disconnects on ALL servers which results in lag for all players. I'm sure you'll start playing on other servers and start noticing this.

Also there was no invisible hacker on the server for days. Hacking incidents reported to me are responded to within 24 hours. If you failed to report this I'm sorry, but this is the first time I am hearing about it. I provide two ways to contact me in the MOTD. I know you didn't read it because you logged out during combat which is clearly against the rules outlined there.

That said with a new tool I wrote I should be able to detect these invalid skins and ban proactively in the future.

Yeah, I won't bother with CA1 anymore. Full of hacker that spawn helis, full of other hackers, and some retarded guys who post in sidechat "Anyone in Cherno??" - "Shots at NW airfield, identify!" And yeah, the de-syncs were really annoying, although you got those on other servers, too.

I got on the server today (turns out I wasnt banned, just unable to join), and asked why he got banned. He got picked up by a hacker in a spawned heli (he didnt know it was one and just thought "nice guy") and was brought to NWAF), someone saw him ask for a ride (oblivious to the fact it was a hacker), so they reported him, he got banned. I was asking why he got banned then, and they answered me he was banned for use of banned vehicles/weapons, so wtf? being picked up by someone you dont see is a hacker isn't using it in my opinion, also the guy knew right where he was! Well, fuck that server, to be honest.

Now they made it so you have a separate character, when you join, and the server is totally empty. My friend said "The admin should step on a lego brick" :P

I would hardly call the server "full" of them. There is perhaps 1 incident per day which is detected and offenders banned. Your friend was among them and will no longer be a threat to the enjoyment of the players on CA1. The sad news for you and him is that the de-sync issue is now resolved for CA1.

Its now nighttime on the server and there are 15 players on, which seems higher than usual.

Have a nice day, please let me know if you have any other questions.

• Like 1

I was banned today :( my only thought . would be last night around 4 am some hacker spawned infront of me dropped some loot. so i picked up the gun and tryed to kill him with it. no work, god mode. his palyer name was john. so i threw this weird rifle in the ocean for good mesure. n e ways im really not a hacker, i only play on this server and now i was banned :( kinda sux. admin plz unban me player name Dars. thank you gabe

I got banned today because i had friends sniping a guy who was searching body.... then some sort of bug happened and i spawned at my previous body with exactly the same gear in a downed condition.. i couldn't do anything i just laid there with 2000 blood and grey screen.... the guy who was looting my dead body accused me for hacking... after my ban my friends stood up for me and told you (GABRIEL) that they shot him, and you banned them for being my friends. from Electric Turtle and larrinator, Danzor, Magnus. thanks alot for ruining me and my friend all day effort to get gear.

i had fun on your server until now.

Edited by Electric Turtle

Hello!

Got banned today because me and some friends where friends of one you thought was a hacker. electric-turtle was his name btw... It's an honor to be called hackers since we do not hack, then we take it as a sign that you believe we are too good in playing dayZ :D but anyways, why did you ban people that said they was his friend?? Thats not right at all... I do really want to get back on you server, it was a nice server after all, and I did like it ;) I can promise you one thing: NONE OF US DOES HACK!

-larrinator :)

Hello!

Got banned today because me and some friends where friends of one you thought was a hacker. electric-turtle was his name btw... It's an honor to be called hackers since we do not hack, then we take it as a sign that you believe we are too good in playing dayZ :D but anyways, why did you ban people that said they was his friend?? Thats not right at all... I do really want to get back on you server, it was a nice server after all, and I did like it ;) I can promise you one thing: NONE OF US DOES HACK!

-larrinator :)

And i got banned because my game stopped and they said i combat logged and on the server rule he is not saying that is not allowed ether.

And the last my friend Werto got banned because he asked to unban me abd his reason was "distracted" him and Admin/Gabriel should have answer him instead he banned him.

And I'll say it again, do not go into this server '

Wow, all I can say is wow. The third time playing on this server and I got teleported to and killed twice by hackers. Not even mad about that I started re-gearing and chatting with the people playing and all of a sudden... Admin Ban excuse: Later, I don't know who you are. WOW I just got banned for joining the server and not giving a resume? I was unaware I had to drive over to the admin's house and take him out to dinner to play on his server. What kind of admin abuse is this? This should not be tolerated at any level to just ban people because "you don't know them!" I cannot believe that this admin has the gull to just ban people he does not know. This would appear that he wishes to play by himself and his friends which if that was the case why not lock the server if you will not allow new players to come and join the server community. I could not find a website for this server but if someone knows it I will complain there. To reiterate, absolutely unacceptable admin behavior! Not even a warning or communication of any sort!

Thanks for being so kind,

JJM