stormster10

R4GE DayZ Clan. [Recruiting] again...

First name: Craig

TimeZone: GMT +1

Why you want to join: I've been going at it solo for quite some time and one can only withstand so much of being alone and always fearing for your life, I want to work in a team and meet new people.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): I can't stand an exact time, but I started playing back in 1.5.8.2.

First name: Josh

TimeZone: EST

Why you want to join: None of my freinds have it yet. I would like to have a chance to meet some new players and increase my playing experince

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 5 7 or 9 not very sure

Do you have Teamspeak yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) a couple DayZ im sort of a noob but if i had more people to watch my back i think i would get stuff done

First Name: Jasdeep

TimeZone: Eastern (United States)

Why you want to join: Wanna get my moneysworth from this game and have fun playing the best zombie survival game I have yet to play with a cool group of friends.

Teamwork: 10, I prefer teamwork in games rather than doing things alone.

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes

Do you have Skype: Yes

How long have you played Day Z: Got the game a few days ago, I believe I have the fundamentals down but want to learn the game inside and out.

You can contact me on skype if you are interested (Username: Woogie9593)

Edited by Woogie727

First name:

Hey, I'm Michael

TimeZone: PST US & CAN

Why you want to join:

I want to play the game with other nice people who I can trust. The activities, raids and missions sound fun.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10

Do you have Teamspeak: I have teamspeak 3.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 2 days

Name: Tyler

TimeZone: GMT -6

Why you want to join: Seeking a group to survive with and have a good time with rather than trying to survive on my own.

Do you have Teamspeak Yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 2 weeks

Edited by ProstateMonkey

First name: teemu

TimeZone: +2gmt winter time +3gmt summer time

Why you want to join: i love play dayz but lack of friends who play's dayz is kinda booring cos dont like play alone

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 7

Do you have Teamspeak yup

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) yup

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 1weak 4days (total of 137 houer) i know i am crazy

The more Professional this application looks the better chance you have of getting in

i am 21 yer old gamer from finland and i enjoy play games with other people.

i used to be med skilled sc2 player but switched to dayz for some reason and now i am totaly in love this mod and wish to get new ''friends'' and play with em and have nice time even my english suck at some times its just cos its my 3rd language but can speak decent english

TimeZone:-3 (I'm from Brazil, but I speak english fluently)

Why you want to join:

1-Because it sucks playing alone;

2-Teamwork gives you a better game experience.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 8.

Do you have Teamspeak: No, but I'm downloading right now.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No):Yes.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 2 weeks.

Edited by Teddytetty

First name: Ash

TimeZone: PST (But my hours very bc i have friends all across the globe)

Why you want to join: Because I am really looking to get into a nice team style type of play and not just do solo or small group.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10 teamwork and staying calm are the keys to survival in my opinion.

Do you have Teamspeak Yes I Do have Teamspeak.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) Yes I also have Skype (I have most forms of communicating threw voice)

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) About 1 month now. My current character is on day 6.

(Also I tend to stream DayZ a lot on twitch.tv)

Edited by AshSfx

Timezone: EST

Why you want to join: Because I want to survive and thrive in a team. The lone wolf strategy isn't very effective in DayZ. I want to be part of the best.

Teamwork on a scale of 1 to 10: 10. I'm here for the team, my DayZ skills may need some improvement though.

How long have you played DayZ: 8 days

First name: Dusty

TimeZone: Eastern

Why you want to join: I play DayZ frequently, with a good IRL freind of mine when i'm not hanging out. Looking for a group I can just jump on and play, nothing where I have to be active frequently, or mandated meetings.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10, I prefer being with other people, not flying solo.

Do you have Teamspeak: No

Do you have Skype: No

How long have you played DayZ: Going on a week, I've learned pretty much the rules of the wasteland, I've had high value weapons such as the AS50, I've lost, I've gained, I've died, I've killed. I know all I need to, to make it in Day Z.

Side Note: I will not in any way be offended if you decline my request, i'll simply find another group that meets my criteria or just get a bunch of IRL friends on the game.

Steam Username: YeLLOw

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198000122178/

Edited by fowlerd

First name: Jeremy

TimeZone: PST

Why you want to join: to make friends in the game and run with a group rather than by my self.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:10

Do you have Teamspeak no

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 152 hours according to steam

Edited by Draz3n

First name: Ronnie

TimeZone: pst. (West coast)

Why you want to join: i want to have friends to loot and have fun with and i would like a group rather than going solo. i have played with my friends in many rolls, bait, scout, sniper, ect.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 10, team work is the best thing there is to any game.

Do you have Teamspeak Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) for a week or so. i have got the hang of things and know how to play in a teams.

Edited by ronok88
  • Like 1

First name: Max

TimeZone: EDT (canada ontario)

Why you want to join: Eavry single time i get a good gun or good gear i get killed. Also when i find to much gear and i have no one to share like not to long ago i found 2 m4a1 and and m16. its vary punishing playing solo

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: teamwork on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 no dought

Do you have Teamspeak no but if a need it i will get it

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) yes on almost eavry day

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) about 3 months ago when you would spawn with the revolver

side information: i know my way around the map and been to just about everywhere i hope you accept me

First name: Hunter

TimeZone: central standard time

Why you want to join: would rather work as a group apposed to lone wolfing it or finding a random to travel with, and would like to play with people who know what they're doing.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 9

Do you have Teamspeak: yes

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 3 weeks of playing almost every day

First name: Cameron

TimeZone:Central US

Why you want to join: Looking for a fun group of ppl to play with since I am getting bored by myself

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:8

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) haha like 2 days, picked up all the basics (i think) but just cant seem to find anything real special

First Name: Arjan

Timezone: GMT+1

Why you want to join: Dayz is fun, but i'd love to play in a team because that gives you the full experience of the game.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10: 8

Do you have teamspeak?: No, but i can get it.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie): 5 days. i picked up the very basics, but if someone could teach me the advanced stuff, i'd much appreciate it!

First name: David

Timezone:Central time

Why i want to join: I would love to join your faction/clan because,i am a very trustworthy person that will not backstabe u are anyone else in the clan and as you know its pretty hard to survive a long period of time without a friend or clan. i would help the clan by coming with you guys on missions and if someone is low on blood i will try to find blood-bags and give them a transfusion to help my fellow team mates.Another reason is that the fun of the game is sucked out when u have no-one to talk to or someone to help you.

Teamwork:I am great with team work out of 10 i would give myself a 7.5 :)

Teamspeek:Yep

How long have you been playing DayZ:I am not going to lie because i really want this...I have been playing DayZ for about a week and already feal like i am good already :) But i only think that because a have watched many videos and have played arma2 a lot.

About me: (you don't have to read) My name is David i am 14 years old.I am going to start playing Dayz alot.I love my laptop and get on it almost everyday.I like playing with other players on games and using teamwork.I don't really know much about the map but after i am done typing this i am going to learn how to read the map and navigate it.other games i play on my laptop would be Minecraft,Arma2, League of leagues and a few more but about Minecraft i have many servers that i am admin and owner on.

Have a great day,

David Friend me on Skype if u accepted this: ddbone120/TheUnstopableRaider

TimeZone: GMT+10

Why you want to join: I am looking for some serious players to join, I have had a lot of fun playing with friends, but I want to play as apart of an organized team.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest: 9, I have guided many people as a team leader through many types of missions through dayz, I extremely enjoy playing in a team and being a functional team member.

Do you have Teamspeak. Yes.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No) Yes.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) over 80 Hours.

First name:Devin

TimeZone:EST

Why you want to join:Looking for a better group of players to play with, The people I play with are honestly.. bad shots and are extremely afraid to die. Am also looking for a clan I can help out constantly.

Teamwork on a scale 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest:7 I am more of a sniper, and if i have a nice spotter i have fantastic accuracy. I can also do a lot of work with a FN FAL.

How long have you played DayZ: A few months.

First name: Adam

TimeZone: gmt

Why you want to join: Make a base and scavenge without getting sniped

Do you have Teamspeak No

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 2 months Since may

First name: Alex Yang

TimeZone: Pacific

Why you want to join: Want to play with more people and people that knows how to play so I can get better.

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) For about a week or 2, but I watch other people play on twitch when it first came out.

Edited by Azn130i

First name: Bobby

TimeZone: EST

Why you want to join: want to raid airfields without the worries of not having back up, and I need more people to play with because teamwork is the best part of this game.

Do you have Skype(Only put Yes or No): yes

How long have you played DayZ(Dont Lie) 2-3 weeks

Edited by Drasumok

First Name: Joe

Timezone:EST

Why you want to join: bored of playing alone

Teamwork on scale 1 to 10 being the highest:8

Do you have Skype :yes

How Long have you played: 3-4 weeks