ari2010

Looking for DayZ partner

I have been playing DayZ for about a week now and I keep getting killed by both zombies, and players. Whenever I get a good started weapon like a military grade shotgun or a nice weapon I either get shot to death by a bandit, or I get killed by zombies because I have no partner to give me a blood transfusion.

I have a mic, but I am 13 (However more mature than other 13 year old players)

I am looking for someone that:

-has a mic

- lives on the west coast of the US

-is Mature regardless of age

If you want to be my partner and meet the requirements contact me on steam

My old steam name is : Aji2010

My new steam name is: Ari2010

I found a partner in 10 minutes 0_0

Anyway I don't need anymore partners

• Like 1

For anyone who finds this thread, I need a DayZ partner. Same req's as listed above.

Add Xxxxxxxxx on Steam

Ugh. So many people added me, none of them fit the req's above. Removed my Steam name.

Dx

Edited by Brandizzle

be carefull bro, there are some assholes out there wanting to partner up and will end up waiting till u get a bunch of good supplies and kill you, happened to me plenty of times, i wouldnt trust anyone in the game nor on these forums

Looking for DayZ Partner!

Played: Been playing for a year

Skilled: Im good a snipers.. not the best. Very serious but dont rage if we die. I try to keep things Real.

About Myself: Im very active. I have Teamspeak and Skype. Live in U.S. Would like someone with same timezone but idc. As long as your active and play on weekends.

Skpye: rudolphtheamazing

Steam:N.rudolph2011

• Like 2

Hey guys. I'm looking for a DayZ partner. I know a lot but not everything about the game. I have skype and teamspeak but prefer Skype. I'm 14 years old and more than 1 partner is even better. Add me on steam at ---- SilentXV---- my profile pic says falling in reverse. Thanks !

My name is Jake. I am 39 years young and I am a TV sales man.

I live in a cupboard, that can be moved from place to place. There is a hole in the front of it, so I can see the children playing in the park.

I like the park, because it has red trees and a big balloon man lives there. He is called Morgan, and he gives me kisses. 

For my birthday, I would like a Superman cape, and a Dragonblaster skeletor figure.

Morgan says I can play games with him in his caravan on Sunday. I'm going to be a big scary doggy, with lipstick on, and then later, I'm going to find...

• Like 1

Hey guys. I'm looking for a DayZ partner. I know a lot but not everything about the game. I have skype and teamspeak but prefer Skype. I'm 14 years old and more than 1 partner is even better. Add me on steam at ---- SilentXV---- my profile pic says falling in reverse. Thanks !

want to team up in dayz? I usally hang around electro and kambiwobo once I am geared.

ill add you to steam.

Great to see people getting together to play DayZ.  Good luck, Ari but finding one player might not give you a friendship that will last a life time of DayZ gaming. You might want to think about finding a few more.  :thumbsup:

I tend to play lone wolf because that way, if I die, it's my fault and not someone else's. Today I've been flying a chinook in one of the mod's mods, all over chernarus, and I survived!

Edited by Sula

I think my crew, lt. Dan, Sula, and DayZisMySandbox could be the most frightening duo ever. It's easy to find players to team up with. I think the best part is not knowing if they are gonna turn on your ass. I've got lucky enough to find some loyal, crazy assholes that are down for whatever. Good Luck!