Bron89

[EU] New player looking for people

Well as the title says, I'm completely new to the game but I never like to play anything alone.

So I'm looking for someone to play right now on EU servers, so if there are more lonely nightcrawlers out there, give me a poke!

Can use skype, or if anyone has a mumble or vent server or anything, all fine by me.

Head up though, when I say I'm new to this game it really means I'm new to this game. I made sure I got it to work and had a few zombies chasing me, that was enough to make sure I want a party!

Me and a friend of mine are looking to have a couple more people join us if your interested. I dont mind helping you learn the game. We are pretty experienced and use skype also. PM me and we can swap skype names. We will be on tomorrow. I am in the uk

I'm from the UK, will be playing in about 15 minutes, I've got skype and a mic

Skype name: Theshockanator

Edited by TheSO

I'm from the UK, will be playing in about 15 minutes, I've got skype and a mic

Skype name: Theshockanator

Added you on skype

Me and a friend of mine are looking to have a couple more people join us if your interested. I dont mind helping you learn the game. We are pretty experienced and use skype also. PM me and we can swap skype names. We will be on tomorrow. I am in the uk

Sending a pm

Edited by Bron89

You guys still Looking for guys. I am newbie as fuck though :D could be fun ;p

Skype name: reyonisyourdad

Good fun tonight guys, probably my best experience of day z so far. Glitched weapons disappearing, leaving bron in a house for 20 minutes with 500 blood while we scavenge for blood at the hospital in Elektro (which I couldn't find or isn't there!) meeting some guys who I literally had to shout at not to shoot us, and they didn't, we looted the store at the same time, four a shotgun, an ak, a Czech backpack... Good times. Hope we can roll again soon.

In fact, Monday night from 6pm gmt I'll be available if youre up for it again rayon and bron.

Good morning,

Was a good run last night, hiding in a house looking through the windows while waiting for blood!

I'll be on monday, and pretty much every other day in the week, just poke me whenever.

Just realised that I lost my map aswell as I died just before we quit, didn't even get to use it properly.

@dogbite, will pm you later today as I'm in a rush right now.

Hey man im looking for a player/small group to team up with also and from the UK add me on skype miles-1992