chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

I'm no longer available in-game, but I'm still overwatching this thread. Go ahead and feel free to meet up with the rest of us, there will be some good people to pick you up.

--- --- ---

I'm willing to welcome in players who are tired of being lone wolves out there. I play from Indonesia thus my timezone is GMT/UTC +7. If you have Steam or YM or anything, we can talk with each other and see if you can meet up.

They say the more the merrier, especially in Chernarus, when it's spawning zombies & bandits everywhere. Post your introduction here and I will hit you back with a Steam invitation.

I play randomly between SG 1, SG #3, #500, #00. Since server restarts come very often, I couldn't play that many hours in one server. I play mainly between SG #00 & #500.

We're friendly, we can make your life easier, and we will have more fun times together sweeping Chernarus. But before going to that part, remember this is not a group I make so that people can just join and leave like that. It's a group of hard working buddies who don't leave ones with broken bones behind, figure out yourself what that really means.

Here's the deal;

Post first in my thread before we talk to each other on Steam.
I mean it.
>:(

The decision of where and when the meeting will be held is up to us.
Take it or leave it.

Follow every instructions I give to you when we're about to rendezvous.
Every single one.

Every act that violates my instructions as said before the meeting, will be considered as an act of planned assault, ambush, murder attempt, robbery, and banditry and there are no tolerations from my crew for that kind of people. So if you bandits who currently read this, either repent your souls before trying to join us, or walk away if you hate seaside walking.

Rule #4 is always effective
all the time
to all of my group members after they joined us. An eye for an eye, no mercy for betrayal against our hospitality.

Cheers, see you guys in game! :beans:

Edited by chad57
  • Like 5

we are trying to gather up weapons, ammo, supplies, tents and vehicles, once we have a decent batch of loot we will start recruiting people to join me and 2 others as survivors ;)

providing we can trust you ;) haha but we usually play in the early mornings and late afternoon ^^

Ah speak of the devil. Check your inbox.

(Free bump! :) )

Edited by chad57

I'm looking for players who are tired of being lone wolves out there. I play from Indonesia thus my timezone is GMT +7. If you have Steam or YM or anything, we can talk on it and see if we can meet up.

They say the more the merrier, especially in Chernarus, when it's spawning zombies & bandits everywhere. Drop me an invite on Steam; chad_frisco

I play randomly between SG 1, SG #3, #500, #00 since server restarts come very often. I play mainly on SG #3 & SG #00.

As long as you enjoy your ping on SG servers, you can meet up with us and have fun and sweet time sweeping hotspots of Chernarus. Cya soon.

Looks like I'm not the only one currently living in the tropical country who play this awesome game. Usually playing at SG #1, #3, #00, and #500 cause the servers like to restart suddenly. Sometimes I play in AUS and NZ servers. This is not a bandit trap, right? :P

Edited by Jean Jacques Serrault

This is not a bandit trap, right? :P

haha not if i can help it =P

From sg too, added friend to chad57. Will like to meet others from sg too.

Hope to see a hardcore server for SG some day.

Edited by Dayzgamersg

Looks like I'm not the only one currently living in Indonesia who play this awesome game. Usually playing at SG #1, #3, #00, and #500 cause the servers like to restart suddenly. Sometimes I play in AUS and NZ servers. This is not a bandit trap, right? :P

Sweet. Well it's already a mean world out there, we don't need fellow countrymen that shoot at us also. :P

Got Steam or something else to talk over?

haha not if i can help it =P

Ah come on. Like you've been killed by me or something. >:(

From sg too, added friend to chad57. Will like to meet others from sg too.

Got Steam or something to contact?

Edited by chad57

Sweet. Well it's already a mean world out there, we don't need fellow countrymen that shoot at us also. :P

Got Steam or something else to talk over?

Jean Jacques Serrault or JJSerrault is my Steam name. The one with the same avatar like I'm using now. :) Tallahassee FTW! :P Got a paranoia due to some bandits tricked me by saying friendly then shoot me in the back. I'm usually playing solo and would like to have a trusty friend to watch each other's back.

Ah come on. Like you've been killed by me or something. >:(

I meant just incase, its a mean world out there as you said, never know

and it wont be a trap, if i can help it haha im about to play around 6:30 ish, im admining for now

but im gonna finish up looting the airfield then probably be able to meet up, im a friendly and i dont shoot my teamates =] so no worries.

Im thinking of changing mine from regular to hardcore (no option for veteran) but 3DP would still be on and so would crosshairs, as far as i know my server host does not allow me to change those values...for some strange reason.

I meant just incase, its a mean world out there as you said, never know

and it wont be a trap, if i can help it haha im about to play around 6:30 ish, im admining for now

I see your name in game, Camper. Feels like teaming up? Also, wtf is wrong with SG 1, SG 3, and SG #500? They got massive lag spike for a very long time. Luckily your server doesn't have that lag but it almost always full. LoL You got one famous server. Wish I could help to donate to keep such good server alive. What's your Steam ID, Camper?

I've had a chat with Chad57 and he sounds like a good guy ( let's see 'bout that after we meet up :P ). We're on different region of the map but we're gonna team up soon.

Im thinking of changing mine from regular to hardcore (no option for veteran) but 3DP would still be on and so would crosshairs, as far as i know my server host does not allow me to change those values...for some strange reason.

Posting from phone atm, can't edit.

Anyway, crosshair removed would be good ya know. Feels like a true hardcore server. It's up to you, though. Haha. Just a thought.

I see your name in game, Camper. Feels like teaming up? Also, wtf is wrong with SG 1, SG 3, and SG #500? They got massive lag spike for a very long time. Luckily your server doesn't have that lag but it almost always full. LoL You got one famous server. Wish I could help to donate to keep such good server alive. What's your Steam ID, Camper?

I've had a chat with Chad57 and he sounds like a good guy ( let's see 'bout that after we meet up :P ). We're on different region of the map but we're gonna team up soon.

Posting from phone atm, can't edit.

Anyway, crosshair removed would be good ya know. Feels like a true hardcore server. It's up to you, though. Haha. Just a thought.

lol yeah i was admining for a bit, and well i played, hostile people all around the northern airfield, killed two guys and one had NVG goggles on him >< and the other had an L85A2! >< man i feel sorry i bet those guys are pretty pissed at themselves,

just got out of there, wouldnt mind teaming up, but im pretty far north right now

chad said he was somewhere close, (ill chat with my crew about you and chad joining us on our missions and we could all use mumble or something. ill let you both know tomorrow ;)

Steam ID : just look for : -=Camper-Joe=- =P

its changed to veteran, 3DP and CH still on but no name tags etc heh.

yeah ive noticed my server has lag spikes every 10 mins but goes up then comes down again, its annoying and everyone gets a "running man" thing kinda sucks, but with this game it uses a TREMENDOUS amount of bandwidth and memory... =(

you can donate if you have paypal =P we welcome donations just paypal donate (grizzly.dayz@gmail.com)

p.s whats your ingame name? :P

Edited by Camper-joe
  • Like 1

but we're gonna team up soon.

yeah best if you two team up first ^^ then my team and i will make our way down south and if all goes well team up with you

and to communicate either mumble or use in game group voice chat (Caps lock)

Hi, just bought Arma II: OA from steam sale today. Will likely be joining with a few friends.

My steam user name is barefists@mail.com - looking forward to seeing you guys in the server :D

Hi, just bought Arma II: OA from steam sale today. Will likely be joining with a few friends.

My steam user name is barefists@mail.com - looking forward to seeing you guys in the server :D

nice, =P which server you going to play on? ^^

Have you tried editing this file?

http://community.bis...ver.armaprofile

What I don't like is that 3dp favours the ambusher, he can hide behind a rock/wall and magically see around it as well as giving a very good view when proning. 1st person forces him to at least peep out/crouch. No 3d view also keeps most of the lololz gamers and cheaters off the server. Remember you can turn off head bob.

Tried to meet up with chad but I had to go, he was also pinned down by sniper. Friending you on steam.

Edited by Dayzgamersg

Have you tried editing this file?

http://community.bis...ver.armaprofile

What I don't like is that 3dp favours the ambusher, he can hide behind a rock/wall and magically see around it as well as giving a very good view when proning. 1st person forces him to at least peep out/crouch. No 3d view also keeps most of the lololz gamers and cheaters off the server.Remember you can turn off head bob.

True, the 3dp gives the ambusher the upper hand, but also give us the upper hand when looting as one of us can be the "lookout" and utilise the same strategy. (also fooling people into thinking there are only "X" amount when there are really "X+1" ;)

i kinda like the 3dp when running XD not for much else

however my server host does not allow me access to a bunch of files so i cant change values of most things like 3DP CH etc. =( maybe in the future they said but not for the moment.

lol yeah i was admining for a bit, and well i played, hostile people all around the northern airfield, killed two guys and one had NVG goggles on him >< and the other had an L85A2! >< man i feel sorry i bet those guys are pretty pissed at themselves,

just got out of there, wouldnt mind teaming up, but im pretty far north right now

chad said he was somewhere close, (ill chat with my crew about you and chad joining us on our missions and we could all use mumble or something. ill let you both know tomorrow ;)

Steam ID : just look for : -=Camper-Joe=- =P

its changed to veteran, 3DP and CH still on but no name tags etc heh.

yeah ive noticed my server has lag spikes every 10 mins but goes up then comes down again, its annoying and everyone gets a "running man" thing kinda sucks, but with this game it uses a TREMENDOUS amount of bandwidth and memory... =(

you can donate if you have paypal =P we welcome donations just paypal donate (grizzly.dayz@gmail.com)

p.s whats your ingame name? :P

Jacques is the name. :D

Actually, I'm at the north atm and chad still at the south. He's been kinda naughty by teasing bandits with road flare. LoL Hope to team up with your group up north. Can't see anything atm cause the night is pitch black. :(

Me and Chad managed to get pass snipers aiming for our buttcake... on different locations. We tried to keep our ass alive somehow. LoL I've never experienced this many snipers in a server. O.o Hardcore, yea.

True, the 3dp gives the ambusher the upper hand, but also give us the upper hand when looting as one of us can be the "lookout" and utilise the same strategy. (also fooling people into thinking there are only "X" amount when there are really "X+1" ;)

i kinda like the 3dp when running XD not for much else

however my server host does not allow me access to a bunch of files so i cant change values of most things like 3DP CH etc. =( maybe in the future they said but not for the moment.

3dp on is good. Don't like to see my camera shaking while crawling.