Zoop

Map of spawn locations

Yesterday while googling, I came across a map that detailed all the possible spawn locations, as well as PvP hotspots etc.

I can't find it anywhere now, and I can't find it in my browser history either. Anybody know where I can find the map or have a link to it, please?

Wow, those are pretty awesome! Pretty useful information on there. Thanks for linking to them.

It's not quite the one I was looking for, though. The one I saw was a fully zoomed out map of Chernarus with spawn locations highlighted as blue circles.

If I, or someone else, manage to track it down, I'll see if I can get hold of the map creator and ask him for permission to also have it added to dayz.info. Player spawn locations will make a pretty useful addition.

Sweet! i found out something new from that... Deerstands spawn military equipment... ive never even looked twice at a deerstand since i believed them to be empty.

Yesterday while googling' date=' I came across a map that detailed all the possible spawn locations, as well as PvP hotspots etc.

I can't find it anywhere now, and I can't find it in my browser history either. Anybody know where I can find the map or have a link to it, please?

[/quote']

Have you found this map again? I had the same thing happen to me! I stumbled upon that map before i even played dayz. Now that i want to find it again i can't.. :(

Yesterday while googling' date=' I came across a map that detailed all the possible spawn locations, as well as PvP hotspots etc.

[/quote']

I found this, maybe this is the one.

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1182420

why would you ever need a map of spawn locations?

that map is pretty poor.

the nw airfield heatmap doesn't even include the barracks... the best place for gear in the game

Edited by Casualblue

I use dayzdb.com/map. After awhile you wont need it though. Loot location are pretty obvious in the game. Once you;ve been to the air fields and hatnot you'll get a sense of where to go.

I used them for my first 4 or 5 lives.

But they take a lot of the gameplay away actually, especially if you play more solo than with a group, as you basically know where everything is.

I still sometimes use out of the game maps when I really can't find a bloody gun, but otherwise... Nah, just breaks the immersion and feels too much like Maxing things out and forgetting the pleasure of spotting a deer stand through the trees at random.