Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi,

Me and my friend are both currently critically wounded and require medical assistance luckily we are both near each other at the airfield near bolota at east most hanger my steam is bobby784 please reply we want to play and have great loot including vehicles thanks

Done for the night. Not playing anymore, take care everyone.

P.S. I will be off for about a week at least.

nother happy customer LMAO. had a little debate on where to go but after that Dr. Wasteland helped me out something proper.

so Doc, how was that down heli? ;]

Need some help, my friend broke his leg and we wont hold much with advancing so slow.

I can pay with some food and clothes.

I was stranded with a broken leg, and FieldMedic hauled a 10 minute hike to save me. He gave me blood, morphine and food and saved my ass. Add him to the trusted list!

I'm in need of medical attetion, I got blood bags and will pay with ammo or something else. Located near elektro, steam name: phobic8101.

Thanks

I need some blood. I'm just over 3K and hiding near some barns north west of Solnichny.

I have nothing to give... :'(

I need some blood. I'm just over 3K and hiding near some barns north west of Solnichny.

I have nothing to give... :'(

I'm willing to help you if you in return help me with the transfusion? I'm kind of far away from you. close by of elektro, i got 2 bloodbags.. so if you are willing to run here, we can get this sorted. I'm down to 700 blood.

Server: EU 17

Game nick: cha1ns

anyone online here?

need some immediate medical help :p

Got infected..

Eventhough i havent been under 36c in 2days.. :/

Anyone got antibiotics?

#edit We got antibiotics so it's cool :)

nother happy customer LMAO. had a little debate on where to go but after that Dr. Wasteland helped me out something proper.

so Doc' date=' how was that down heli? ;']

Literally empty. Sad day.

I got gunned down with a friend of mine. I need med assistance. Please give me a buzz on skype I just need Morphine.

Or PM me..... either would be nice.

I got gunned down with a friend of mine. I need med assistance. Please give me a buzz on skype I just need Morphine.

Or PM me..... either would be nice.

Friend of mine got morphine for me =) I can RUN again!!!

Is there anyone that can help?

I'm a little North of Balota. I have a blood bag and need a transfusion. I can trade a bandage, painkillers and a couple sodas. I'm on a Day 5 character, which is my longest ever and I don't want to lose it yet. PM if you can help.

Is there anyone that can help?

I'm a little North of Balota. I have a blood bag and need a transfusion. I can trade a bandage' date=' painkillers and a couple sodas. I'm on a Day 5 character, which is my longest ever and I don't want to lose it yet. PM if you can help.

[/quote']

if youre online, pm me what server. I can help. my murder count is 0. or im on vent or skype if you prefer that.

Steam won't let me add you guys for some reason.

I need some help... I ran out of ammo and I broke my leg. I'm in Pustoshka. I'm also at about 6k blood, so a bloodpack would be nice, but the morphine is my main concern... I don't have much to pay you back with unless you want some camo clothing.

If none of you guys see this for a few hours, I'll have probably gone to sleep... PM me and I'll try to get in touch with you tomorrow.

EDIT: never mind, broken leg disappeared somehow

WTH, your leg fixed itself? I wish mine would hurry up and do that. not sure why i need morphine now anyway as i've crawled so far for so long it's stupid.

I need that morphine inject in Zeleno if possible. Can offer a tent for compensation. Please PM, asap. Steam search isn't helping.

edit:

Brian @ RMG saved the day for me! He made the long trek to me and thankfully brought a spare morphine injector because we aggro'd some zed and sure enough, one hit broken leg again, his turn and I quickly returned the favor. Zombies already do enough damage can knock you out and make you bleed out, AND they get to magically break your leg when they swat at you with their arms wide? IMBA and OP IMHO

Bri and I are gathering more supplies and then likely heading back South to save some more survivors.

Hi there,

First of all I'd just like to say that I'm amazed and incredibly impressed by the work you guys are doing.

secondly, any chance of some help please? I'm fine for blood but have a broken leg and no morphine. I'm down to my last 3 rounds for my M1911 but will deal with that after I'm up and running again. I'm in the edge of the treeline south west of Rogovo.

My Steam name is hereticsw

Hi there' date='

First of all I'd just like to say that I'm amazed and incredibly impressed by the work you guys are doing.

secondly, any chance of some help please? I'm fine for blood but have a broken leg and no morphine. I'm down to my last 3 rounds for my M1911 but will deal with that after I'm up and running again. I'm in the edge of the treeline south west of Rogovo.

My Steam name is hereticsw

[/quote']

Update; medical assistance no longer required...

A memorial service for heretic will be taking place later today...

A memorial service for heretic will be taking place later today...

Permission to attend sir?