Mays (DayZ)

Good Heli crash site?

Two FN FAL ANPV S4's, one M14 EP1, 5 blood bags, 5 morphine, 5 bandages, 5 painkillers, and a Bizon SD.

Glad I had a friend with me. I got the FN FAL and the M14, and he got the Bizon SD and the FN FAL. :o

That seems a bit of an overkill spawn/not entirely convinced... usually I only get a few mags of something or another, maybe a couple of med supplies and 2 guns max.

I guess congrats are in order :s

FALs aren't very good at all, they are basically a more rare, but not as good, AKM. The scope is worthless outside of night ops, even then it's only a so-so scope. Now the m14 and the Bizon are both great finds, espcially the m14.

Definitely a heavy spawned helo, with the guns and a med box.

Overall good find.

haha... nice but I've had such luck as you have had.

found 2xL85A2, 2xNVG, and a ammo box with 10xSVD mags :P

Honestly our group hates the L85 so we just stashed it into our tent.

That seems a bit of an overkill spawn/not entirely convinced... usually I only get a few mags of something or another, maybe a couple of med supplies and 2 guns max.

I guess congrats are in order :s

All servers aren't the same, but just fyi it was near Staryoe.

I personally hate the FN FAL, not only is it basically an AKM but ammo is scarce that can only be found at heli crash sites..

Yeah, I'll probably replace it or keep it in my bag. What's a better gun to get? Not any AK.

haha... nice but I've had such luck as you have had.

found 2xL85A2, 2xNVG, and a ammo box with 10xSVD mags :P

Honestly our group hates the L85 so we just stashed it into our tent.

Do you trade one L85A2? Want to have one.

i found a fn fal anpv s4 its ok but outside of night its not worth carrying around.

the m14 is a better gun imo

I am glad to hear that downed helis still exist i havent seen one in a while.

Yeah, I'll probably replace it or keep it in my bag. What's a better gun to get? Not any AK.

I love the M14 like many others, it is good for pvp but terrible for killing zombies in the sense that one shot will aggro everything. If you want an assault rifle I would try and get the M4A1 Holo, I got one the other day and I am loving it. There is no better feeling than blowing someone up with your under slung grenade launcher.

Damn, I need to find some better heli crashes for sure! M14 Aim is the best firepower I've found so far

And the ammo isn't hard to find!

I found the Barrett 50.cal sniper last night at a heli crash site.

They thing is...the server where i had my tent on was offline for a day. When it came back online to grab 50.cal ammo the tent was gone.

Now i am trying to find an other tent to place my old sniper rifle in.

Edited by Cryptex

I found two FAL's and an M170 last night. Didn't have space for the sniper, though.. not to mention I don't really have much use for it since I don't actively hunt players. I left it there, heh.

And the ammo isn't hard to find!

I know! But on my hunt for chopper crashes the amount of DMR mags I didn't pick up makes my cry a little now lol. Time to head to Zino

I know! But on my hunt for chopper crashes the amount of DMR mags I didn't pick up makes my cry a little now lol. Time to head to Zino

Zino? :huh:

I've got the M19, and the M14. NV FN FAL in my bag for NIGHTTIME! :D

Zino? :huh:

I've got the M19, and the M14. NV FN FAL in my bag for NIGHTTIME! :D

I've often found a shit tonne of DMR mags in the military tents at Zino. Far better chance of spawn > time consumed visiting deer stands.

I've often found a shit tonne of DMR mags in the military tents at Zino. Far better chance of spawn > time consumed visiting deer stands.

Oh, Berezino! I'm in Staroye at the moment. Seriously though, this FN FAL is REALLY good if its ammo spawned in other places rather than just Heli crash sites.

Any idea what I can replace it with? Preferably an assault rifle as I already have a Sniper.

The FAL boasts almost double damage when compared to the AKM. Seems like a very good anti-player weapon.

Indeed it is, a burst from a FAL is pure overkill. Also I think the FAL has the most rewarding gunshot sound in the game. Sounds like a beast.