Sign in to follow this  
atchley

HFB server contact?

Is there a way to contact these guys other than tickets? I need help and it seems tickets is a horrible way to get answers from these guys.

Twitter or through their live support on the mainpage(It's offline right now but on most of the day).

Or message hungoverfurball on here. He was just online posting a thread.

Put it in a sales ticket. It's the only one they answer quickly.

I have done all that, they did reply to my ticket but as soon as i said my brand new server wasnt working i have not got any other response.

I sat in their TS3 server for about 45 minutes a few days ago and they hopped up and helped me with my issue. There were 2 other customers in there and one was ahead of me.

ts3 server??? what is that info they dont have it posted on the web site. i called paypall to cancle my payment and they gave me a phone number for them but no answer there either. maybe they should hire more than 4 people to help them out with all the servers and tickets. i mean this has been the worst experience i have ever had when it comes to purchasing a server.

Seems they might not care:

7/18/2012 04:37 PDT - Seller: The TOS change has nothing to do with the change of access. Speak to shawn-dante head of everything that deals with servers over at the dayz dev team. This was a Dayz request that we are required to follow. You agreed to the dayz rules when you bought the server which this was a rule change that we HAVE to follow. I can give you the skype details of Shawn if you like so you can speak to him.Do you think that we would want to purposely limit access? The answer is no, we do not we are simply required to follow what ever rules they make. As far as the TOS change the original TOS was very short but had the line "we reserve the right to change this at any time without notice" which is something that almost every company out there has, heck im sure paypal even has it but they still notify everybody when they are changed.Like many companies i have in contact with (not naming names) we are planning to move away from dayz as the rules are getting stricter every day and we feel it is not fair for the buyer to have to deal with things like that, not having full access to your server is one.

Great i am so happy i got a server from them and then they post something saying they are going to quit hosting Dayz servers!

Great i am so happy i got a server from them and then they post something saying they are going to quit hosting Dayz servers!

Where was this posted?

ts3 server??? what is that info they dont have it posted on the web site. i called paypall to cancle my payment and they gave me a phone number for them but no answer there either. maybe they should hire more than 4 people to help them out with all the servers and tickets. i mean this has been the worst experience i have ever had when it comes to purchasing a server.

Yeah ummm... I just went to look where I grabbed it before. It was on the front page right below the Support button on the right-hand side... It's not there anymore.

Sorry man :emptycan:

Where was this posted?

In response to my PayPal claim as shown above. So either you're lying to PayPal saying you and other host you talked to are leaving, or you are leaving and lying to the admins......

PS. I'll add it again here since you're blind

7/18/2012 04:37 PDT - Seller: The TOS change has nothing to do with the change of access. Speak to shawn-dante head of everything that deals with servers over at the dayz dev team. This was a Dayz request that we are required to follow. You agreed to the dayz rules when you bought the server which this was a rule change that we HAVE to follow. I can give you the skype details of Shawn if you like so you can speak to him.Do you think that we would want to purposely limit access? The answer is no, we do not we are simply required to follow what ever rules they make. As far as the TOS change the original TOS was very short but had the line "we reserve the right to change this at any time without notice" which is something that almost every company out there has, heck im sure paypal even has it but they still notify everybody when they are changed.Like many companies i have in contact with (not naming names) we are planning to move away from dayz as the rules are getting stricter every day and we feel it is not fair for the buyer to have to deal with things like that, not having full access to your server is one.

Edited by jskibo