Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Mojo

Character Is Stuck shaking after bleeding has been stopped.

So I noticed today that after my character has bandaged himself and has stopped from bleeding, that sometimes the camera will continue to shake like it does when you are injured and never stop. This makes it impossible to aim down sights or use binoculars since the camera is shaking so horribly. Does anyone else have this issue? If so do you know of a way to stop it? This is really ruining the game for me so any suggestions are helpful.

Also I noticed when I was at like 9000 blood I was shaking even after bandaging myself. Do I need to take painkillers too?

Also I noticed when I was at like 9000 blood I was shaking even after bandaging myself. Do I need to take painkillers too?

Obviously...

Why wouldn't you try just to check?

holy shit you guys are amazing. i never even thought of pain killers. well thanks for help.

Obviously...

Why wouldn't you try just to check?

Jesus you're right, it's completely obvious! Come to think of it, it was the first thing I did even though it was my first time playing the game. Not the fact that I had lost 3,000 blood or anything though.

So some new player posted a perfectly reasonable question, and now some douchebags are going to point out how painfully (lol pun) obvious it is.

Jokes on you though, trolls, it obviously wasn't obvious to him.

Stop being dicks for no reason.. seriously.

Do you guys even read the crap you write before you start frantically clicking post to get your shots in?

Seriously. Just do us all a favour stop posting, if you can't be civil.

Anyway, yes. If you are shaking then you need to take painkillers.

There are plenty of other reasons that this could happen, some of them include potential bugs.

Most games don't make you shake when you are in pain, so it's not obvious why it's happening.

Edited by Cyanyde
  • Like 1

Jesus you're right, it's completely obvious! Come to think of it, it was the first thing I did even though it was my first time playing the game. Not the fact that I had lost 3,000 blood or anything though.

After the OP and responses, deductive reasoning should have led you to the answer.

So some new player posted a perfectly reasonable question, and now some douchebags are going to point out how painfully (lol pun) obvious it is.

Jokes on you though, trolls, it obviously wasn't obvious to him.

Stop being dicks for no reason.. seriously.

Do you guys even read the crap you write before you start frantically clicking post to get your shots in?

Seriously. Just do us all a favour stop posting, if you can't be civil.

Anyway, yes. If you are shaking then you need to take painkillers.

There are plenty of other reasons that this could happen, some of them include potential bugs.

Most games don't make you shake when you are in pain, so it's not obvious why it's happening.

Ya thank you for understanding. It never occurred to me that pain would be an issue, i always thought pain killers and such meds were for use when something got broken.

I'm glad that this player thought to ask the "obvious" question.

With the game being in beta condition still, I had tried painkillers, water, food, morphine injector, all without success. So, a bug where my state didn't improve led me to believe that I needed to find some other product. Logging out and back in fixed the problem. So, yeah, it helps to see, for sure, how to cure it.