HurriCnz (DayZ)

stuck at the loading screen (again)

hi guys,

this is where it is all about: the loading screen. i logged off yesterday (i played like for 3 hours in a row) i went back on this morning and i am stuck at the dawm laoding screen.

i did not anything that would affect the game, all i did was before i went on dayz was watching youtube video's.

so i don't get why i could play yesterday and can't play now.

HurriCnz

EDIT: a picture to make sure

EDIT EDIT: its the loading screen after you press OK and after you have loaded the map.

post-50238-0-24410700-1342341960_thumb.p

Edited by HurriCnz

I got the same problem, , sometime I can play just fine, sometimes i get the infinite loading screen try after try.. cant figure it out ==(

I got the same problem, , sometime I can play just fine, sometimes i get the infinite loading screen try after try.. cant figure it out ==(

i just tried to reinstall dayz - no effect i'm going to verify my steam files maybe that will help

EDIT: it also had no effect

going to try to reinstall the beta patch

EDIT: no effect

Edited by HurriCnz

I'm having this problem too. Loads through just fine and then gets to "Waiting for Character to Create", stays on that screen for 10 seconds, then goes into an infinite loading screen that I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del out of.

1.7.2.3 with 94876.

I got the Same Problem. After joining the server i press "ok" than after Loading etc. I see the chat for 1 sek and than the Loading Screen pop up. I waited for over 15 Minutes, nothing happend, so I used Task Manager...

I tried already some thinks, which all didnt worked:

• Reinstalled complete Arma II + OA + Beta Patch + DayZ
  • Reinstalled only Beta Patch
  • Reinstalled DayZ
  • Copied "BattleEye" folder to "Expansion" folder

Here a screen:

errormkns3aqd4u.png

oh god i am just still sitting here from like 10 am in the morning and i am still looking for a fucking fix and no one is REPLYING

HELP I AM ABOUT TO BLOW MY SHIT UP

Yup, back to this again. Well, maybe now is a good time to finally download and play Dawnguard.

See you guys in a week!

Same thing for me. getting stuck and need to alt-Tab out of the game. can it be server problems maybe?

well the next day i tried again and i got past it so i don't know what the problem was or that i did even fixed it or it fixed itself?

I have the same problem.. Maybe it'll go away after a while. I can't even get into servers where I have 16 ping etc.

The same problem.

Last beta pach, and 1.7.2.5v of dayz.

After when I close game (in loading screen) I respawn at beach with all my goods.

When i got a ddisconnect... or just logoff and after reconnect i got same issue with "loading" screen. And.. like always spawn at f.. beach.

Yes i understand, it will be good if player play for example always at US100 server and he want change server he will be spawned in the beach. But what happened now it b.shit.

Happened to me loading through six launcher, loaded it through steam worked first time

Any solution yet? Been like two weeks since I last got in. Kinda sucks.

EDIT:

Ok, did some googling and found several solutions. Tried to update dayz with manually and sixlauncher/updater, no luck. So tried this dayz commander thingie which someone mentioned somewhere and everything works now. Apparently for some reason none of my previous updating attemps really did update dayz, because it showed outdated on dayzcommander and i just clicked the install button and then tried to join some random server and got in without any problems, like before.

There will be some donating towards DayzCommander from me, thanks!

Edited by Testoman

DayZ-Commander is awesome! Use it! Right top there's a button "versions". There you update.