Sign in to follow this  
Zexis

You break your legs with no morphine. What do YOU do?

Crawl to Berezino (Cherno and electro is pointless, you just get sniped) and get the damn morphine :P

Crawl to Berezino (Cherno and electro is pointless, you just get sniped) and get the damn morphine :P

Oddly enough, Berezino was the first place my friend and I were killed by another player. We were very green at the time though; not playing smart.

Aim myself towards the nearest hospital and leave a rock on the computer to go eat or watch tv. Besides, I never give up when it comes to these kind of games anyway. Maybe I'll call a friend to come rescue me, I've done it for them several times.

What do you guys think is worse? breaking your leg with no morphine all the way in the boonies away from nearest civilization or getting sick and being unable to find an antibiotic for weeks?

What do you guys think is worse? breaking your leg with no morphine all the way in the boonies away from nearest civilization or getting sick and being unable to find an antibiotic for weeks?

Broken leg with no morphine in the boonies. Sickness is manageable, shitty, but manageable. IMO

Broken leg with no morphine in the boonies. Sickness is manageable, shitty, but manageable. IMO

Heh, I would have to agree with you. I have yet to experience either, but yea, crawling is probably worse, especially since it makes you such easy sniping target also. You could crawl for hours only to get shot by the hospital.

If I have no equipment worth saving,

If in the wilderness and no friends nearby, respawn.

If I have equipment worth saving,

If in the wilderness and no friends nearby, start crawling to morphine

If near a spawn point, respawn and attempt to get to my body

In either case,

If near a hospital, crawl to the box behind it.

If friends are online and nearby with morphine, ask for help and start crawling to them.

If respawning/suicide is ever removed from the game,

Crawl towards the nearest zombie.

Get morphine before leaving coast or be ready to suicide.

I broke my leg in Devils Castle ... on the ladder ... that thing is like a freaking death trap ...

i was running around for 5 hrs straight and managed to grab some nice gear ... i was down to 800 blood somehow because i was searching for morphine in my backpack and didnt notice that i was bleeding too ...

i could barely see and started to crawl in to the forrest ... hoping to see an animal to get my blood back .... after 30 mins of crawling i was able to spot a cow waaay back and shot that delicious animal ... ate it ... and when my view got better i saw a town ... found no morphine ... nowhere

the next day a friend of mine looted the berezino hospital and ran the whole way to kabanino to give me my morphine ...

CLIFFS:

Broke my leg in devils castle - down to 800 blood

Cow - 7000 Blood

Found no Morphine when i needed it

Crawled to Kabanino

Friend gave me Morphine

If I've got a new character I'll just respawn because I can't be fucked crawling a kilometer just to get shot.

If I've got a character that I've been using for a while then I will crawl if the hospital is close by or get on Teamspeak so somebody can help me.

crawled 2km to berizino and found morphine in the military tent

I crawl. Only twice have I been caught without morphine, both times within a 30 minute crawl of a hospital. Since then, my first target after getting an ax has been the hospital for medical supplies. But I'll crawl, or call for a medic if I'm nowhere near a hospital.

I take the thousand mile crawl.

I also play I'll make a man out of you the entire way.

had this recently, I was just outside of cherno and got shot in the leg by some random guy who then ran off trying to kill the numerous zombies that were now chasing him, i bandaged myself with about 2k blood left and started crawling hoping to find the hospital. i eventually found it, just to see that some asshat had put barbed wire along all the glass thinking no one could get in, i crawled to the far right and low and behold! a spot where the barbed wire didnt reach, i almost cried from relief. smashed the glass, got in collected 5 morphine then hightailed it out of there to a field to kill a cow.

I crawled from just west of Gorka to Berezino Hospital to get Morphine.

I got my friend to bring me morphine all the way from cherno to nwaf, then as soon as he got there I found morphine in a hangar ;c

Edited by Herb