Matty139

Introduce yourselves

O/

Hi i am Killer139 (Matty's in Arma)

I like killing alots of zombies .... and this is a great mod :D

Matty

• Like 17

Hey there!

I'm Sam Maunder (S. Maunder in game) and I'm an Admin for DayZ. I work mainly in Marketing and Public Relations and usually the one you see replying to emails and tweeting.

I like killing zombies too! Woohoo!

• Like 14

Howdy!

Im Adam (t3rminalVel0city in game) and I am the Webmaster for DayZ. You might also get me if you email in with any queries or issues.

• Like 3

Hey,

I'm Jonnerz and I'm currently providing all the NYC servers. <3 DayZ.

• Like 3

Hey I'm Killarag and I from the UK and I generally shoot Jonnerz in the bac- Ugh I mean I kill many many zombies. I play on the NYC servers

• Like 1

Hello Guys! :)

My game name is also Goose Springsteen.

I absolutely this mod even if it is both one of the most frustrating (ARMA 2 physics/zombies attacking you through walls) gaming experiences I have ever had! This is because it is also simultaneously one of the most rewarding whether you are stalking another player with your rifle and taking him out from hundreds of meters away or stumbling along a dark beach at night trying to avoid the hordes of Z's.

I look forward to continuing to play with you all!

Goose

• Like 3

Hello people of the zombie apocalypse!

Name's Greem in-game, Grim_2o0o pretty much elsewhere.

I'm your local nice guy.

Ahoy,

Found this game on a website, ended up re-installing A2 for the sole purpose to check it out! I live in the US, and am greatly looking forward to see how this game develops!

Hello there, I'm Dekret.

I will play on most of the EU + US servers and I will begin my studies in Game Architecture and Design pretty soon.

I Will provide this community with bug reports, suggestions, - and on demand - with digital content such as videos (machinimas) and artistic images.

Do not hesitate to contact me via MAIL or PM if you want something.

Good hunt.

• Like 2

Hi, I'm Morbo513 and I'm the first big-headed arsehole to have survived 24h :D

I give a lot of input to the team, most of which is useless but a few suggestions of mine have been implemented (they were probably already planned :( ). But you can probably thank me for the rarity of NATO weapons I guess!

I generally try to help new players but I will protect my interests.

I don't have a particular server since migration was implemented, used to be on NZ constantly. Stick around the West side of the province and you'll run into me.

Hello, I'm Crisis. ...Crisis ingame.

I usually play on the EU 1 server, yomping about the northern countryside and either getting into fights at the North-west airbase (and losing) or scavenging in Berezino (and dying). I prefer playing in larger groups and often record as much as I can to put on youtube.

And I'm far too trusting of people, who usually end up shooting me in the back.

Hello, i'm n3uro in game, usually on the EU servers with a bunch of other friends playing over teamspeak. I'm really looking forward to the development of this mod, especially regarding more content/objectives and some measure against mindless PvP (i'm _so_ butthurt right now after getting steamrolled two times in a row while trying to get out of cherno :< )

See ya on the servers.

Hello, the name is Tom in game Pte Salata

Currently a part of the 16AA, love to jump on the DayZ mod from time to time to kill some zombies and loot dead survivors >:D

PS. Don't move withing 100 metres of me...

Griff from NZ.

Try to play on Oz servers, but always fill, so I go to US 1.

Been playing Arma for a loooooooooong time, and this mod is the best thing since ACE/ACRE.

• Like 1

Hi I am Grounddog, I use that also as my nickname in the server

I play on EU servers

I am a friendly and helpful guy in the game. Although my trust has been shattered because of many guys killing me without even talking to me ( people just joined or so )

So anyways, I hope everyone will enjoy this mod as much as I do. This is all that I ever hoped of a zombie survival game. This is perfect!

A huge huge thank you to the whole staff of DayZ, you all have made something perfect for all of us to play.

You did what no game company ever could accomplish.

So again, thank you and best of luck on the work of this mod.

• Like 2

Hello My full name is Falcos Jervil you may find me on EU2 or USA3 depends witch is full.

am loving this mod and aim to set up my own on the UK. iv set up small trade camp for new players to come take what they need.

Hello my name is Bazooka i am a hardcore Survivor you may know me for IS the NE airfield clear :D. You will most likely find me on the EU2 and US3 depending on the server space hope to see you all in game and hope we meet eye to eye GL and keep killing them Zombies.

• Like 1

Yo, KalXen in game, from Legion of Sparta. Enjoying the mod so far, good luck guys in making it a success.

And if you see me in game, I'm typically friendly. :P

• Thanks 1

Hello, I'm Fighter. I'm with the group United Operations and we host US3 and US4. If you have any issues, I'm sure you can PM me and I will forward them to the correct person. Enjoying the mod so far, it's dumped our Primary Server population. :)

I am Jannik, aka. gobbo, and I am mainly responsible for the German translations and bad ideas (:P).

I'm also responsible for the Launcher.

In-game I'm rather passive and prefer to wait situations out instead of shooting someone, although I can stand my ground with my M249 (with 2400 rounds of ammo, enjoy the massive suppressive fire!). If it's suspiciously quiet around you, I might be lying in the bushes, pointing my SAW at you, waiting for you to make a wrong move. ;)